Ours Part 2

Present

Kim Yoo-Jung POV

After heard SongKang confession I really happy that finally I got to know the reason behind all of things that happened. I feel happy that we finally cleared our problems and hope that in the future we'll never be apart again.

When he kissed me I felt so happy and finally felt relieved and realize that this is happened for real.

In the middle of kisses suddenly I heard a growl sound and I knew for sure it was come from someone's starving stomach. Because of that we stopped kissing and then started to laugh.

"Looks like someone's stomach is protesting" I said while laughing and looked at shy SongKang.

"Yaaa Kangiee, do you miss me that much to the point that you forgot to eat?" I said with playful smile. I really love teasing him. GOD KNOWS HOW I MUCH I MISS THIS.

"OF COURSE, you don't have any idea how miserable I am. I don't even have any energy to care about putting some food to my stomach" he pouted. He doesn't have any idea how cute he looks.

"Let's order some food" I suggested. After a long argument about what food we should order finally we decided to order fried chicken.

After the food arrived, we ate and talked about many random things just like how we used to be.

"Wow, it's already 9 pm. Time flies so fast" I said while rubbing my full stomach.

"Yoojungaa, how about sleep over here? I promise I'll drop you off first thing in the morning tomorrow" he said while doing aegyo. This guy really knows how to make me weak. But, I cannot defeated that fast. Hold your horses, Kangiee. Honestly, I already texted my manager to pick up my car from the gym and I just wanted to teasing him.

"Shireo" I said. It's so funny to saw his expression change to disbelief.

"Waeee, please have mercy on me, yoojungaaa. I don't able to sleep for so long" he pleaded.

"Serve you right, songkangsiii" I said and he suddenly kneeled down and looked at me with pleading eyes. I started to laugh because of his childish act. I couldn't believe he would do that.

"Owkey, because I am a merciful and good person, I grant your wish, songkangsii" I said and he start to celebrate with silly dance.

He told me to go wash myself and he lend me his favourite hoodie and a sweat pants. I really love his smell.

We went to bed and hugged each other. I really love being in his arms.

"Yoojungaa, how about we make a clear status for our relationship?" he suddenly said breaking the silence.

"Okay, it's a good idea. So, kangiee what are we now?" I asked.

"Yoojungaa, I know I've been hurt you before. But, I promise from now on I'll never hurt you again and will make you happy. So, can we start again and can you let me be your boyfriend?" he asked. I could felt his heart beating so fast and so do mine too. OF COURSE YOU CAN. But, I will not said that without messing with him first.

"Hmmm, let me think about it" I said and he looked me with surprise and I could see his disappointment look.

"It's okay if you want to think about it first. I will wait patiently for your answer" he said with a sad tone. I smile and I could tell that he knows I was messing with him.

"Yoojungaaa, please stop teasing me" he pouts.

"Okay, okay, of course you can be my boyfriend" I said and I could saw his victory smile. He is so handsome when he's smiling. He hugged me tighter.

"Yaa, kangiee. Let's me breathe you hug me too tight" I protested.

"Come on, yoojungsii. I know how much you love being in my arms" he said teasing me back.

"Oh really? Who told you that?" I asked him playfully.

"Come on, no one told me that I just know" he said with devilish smile.

"Sorry to disappoint you but I don't think so" I lied.

"Oh, don't force me to show you the evidence, yoojungsiii" he said with devilish smile and I know this time I lost the battle.

"What kind of evidence, I don't remember anything" I said.

"OH REALLY?" he said with disbelief.

"Okay let me do the honour to remind you. Remember when, we shoot the scene when we slept and Guwon dreams about his past life?" he said.

Of course, I remember it too well because I was so embarrassed that time but I chose to continue playing dumb.

"No, I don't" I said and he let out a sigh. It's so much fun playing with him.

"Looks like someone has a sudden amnesia here. But, let me refresh your memory. That time, because of my comfy embrace someone falls asleep even though PD-nim already said cut" He said with devilish smile. Remembering that time made me embarrassed.

"I wonder who's that someone" I said and he looked at me with disbelief.

"The answer is Kim Yoo-Jungiee~~" he answered with singing like that scene when Guwon sing after following secretary shin at My Demon. I looked at him with exactly dohee's expression that time. Now, he laughed at my reaction. After that, he tightened his hug.

We continued to talk all night long and the last thing I remember was when he told me about his new crayon shincan stickers set he got from his fans. He and his obsession with shinchan is on another level and I love it.

.
.
.
Annyong everyone👋👋☺️✨
I made double updates because I cannot move on form KangYoo and My Demon😭
I hope you enjoy this, I am sorry for my grammar errors and mistakes. I hope you can understand because English isn't my first language and this the first time I made a fanfic.
Please, bear with me🙏🏼😭✨
Hope you enjoy this, have a nice day everyone and good night☺️💖