My Bad Boyfriend

Based on my imagination. English is not my first language. If Something matches up it's purely coincidental.
No Photo or character belongs to me.

------------------

Porchay couldn't help but run his fingers through Kim's soft, silky hair as they sat on the balcony of their penthouse. Kim snuggles in the warmth as his boyfriend's hand massages his head.

------------------

"WHERE IS KIMHAN THEERAPANYAKUL!" An angry voice echoed through the hallways. He grabbed the neckband of an employee with sheets in his hands. Without even realizing man started to shake. Everyone looked with shock as the paper fell. "YOU'LL WANNA DIE?" once again he shouted while glaring at everyone. Their gaze went back to work in nervousness. Little Boss was more dangerous than Boss Kimhan.

Bodyguards that were assigned in the hallway, their heads hung low trying to make them as small as possible maybe invisible? Young master was stomping through the office corridor in search of their boss Khun Kim. Who seemed to be in a meeting at that time with shareholders of the company, unaware His Furious feline was making his path towards the office.

"Nong Chay You shouldn't Scream at those innocent fellows" Big following Porchay's action hopelessly. He let go of the man and likewise "THEN TELL ME WHERE THE HELL HE IS?!"

Since the morning, When Chay saw the news. He was in denial. refusal. Contradiction. Whatever you call it. He felt betrayed? How can His Perfect Boyfriend Cut his beautifully healthy long hair? Those silky locks only someone can imagine were now dead and gone! First, he tried to call his Boyfriend's Phone.

'The number you have dialled is currently switched off' But it was switched off. Then he tried to call his secretary Mitchell but it was switched off also!!!

 Then he tried to call his secretary Mitchell but it was switched off also!!!

'crash'
The broken Phone screen and Shattered L.E.D screen became the victim of enraged Kittisawasd. There Couple Cats moonshine and Sunshine jumped due to the loud sound meowing their way out.

Pissing Chay, Furthermore he searched the whole studio but all in vain. Finally When he saw Big rushing from outside the Gate probably After hearing the crash. Chay knew what he had to do.

"Khun is going to kill me, Shia"
"Nong Please listen don't do that, I will take you to the office" Big lowly whispered each word under his breath.

After that Big took Chay to the black sedan but the little one was still throwing tantrums and Fits. Big endured it through the whole ride and now Chay was Harassing poor staff.

"Khun Porchay, Khun Kim currently conducting an important meeting with some shareholders. Please wait" Mitchell came out from the conference hall with a guilty look. Porchay's manner fixed at him and then the slightly open gate. Giving a Mocking smile, he moved intimidatingly toward the six-foot broad man. Mitchell's eyes lowered in respect. He could actually now catch sight of Young Master as a Furious Tiger.