∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼⒾᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫·∙∙

In the dead of night, a hum was heard from a teenager, which was you, who was throwing out some trash, since apparently- it had been 2 weeks or more since you last threw out trash, causing a slight pest infestation.

"Mann, why are cockroaches attracted to trash.." You commented, whilst music was blasting in your ears to avoid your thoughts on whether or not your imaginary monsters would come and attack you.

Your appearance was rather tacky to say the least. Disheveled hair, a very absolute tired expression, messy clothing, and a somewhat visible eyebags, but you looked decent enough.

It's clear that you weren't the strong type since you struggled a bit while tying to throw the trash to the garbage disposal, but your height makes up for the lack of strength.

After throwing the trash, you sped-walk to avoid any other people spotting yourself— but then a white cat grabbed your attention. You went towards it and tried to make it comfortable with you by letting it smell your finger.

"Hello.." You whispered your greetings to the cat, you noticed how dark its eyes were "Woah, your eyes are picth black..." You remarked towards the cat, petting it gently— its purrs filling the silent night.

"I wonder if you have a name..." You tried to think of a name— but failed miserably. Weird name suggestions were thrown around to which the cat's ears drooped at. You groaned in frustration "Damn, sorry but I suck at naming stuff."

You regained composure and whispered your name to the cat knowing that neither the cat can understand you nor will remember it, making it purr in delight.

"Very glad that I was able to meet you." You commented, which made the cat purr even more.

The cat was enjoying its time with you, but it's pupils started to dialate and ran away from you, making you a bit depressed but it's nothing that you can do.

You quickly jogged back to your place and slowly closed and locked the front door. The place looked messy, items and papers scattered everywhere, but you were way too tired to fix them up right now.

You quickly went inside your room and hopped onto your bed and took out your phone from the pockets, the phone feeling hot due to the usage.

You continued reading a manga, (which was unsurprisingly Mashle as you would've probably guessed.) Your eyes were slowly drooping, the time being 1:03 AM.

You finally let your eyes rest, but sadly not your phone which was still open with music still blasting in your ears. (We finna be deaf) Your snores filled the quiet room along with the ticking of a clock.

But... some weird sounds came out of your phone, a banging sound specifically. A hand finally came out of the screen, trying to get out most likely. Two hands finally managed to get out and used the bed as leverage to get its body out.

Brighy White light emanated from the figure after it completely glitched and destroyed your phone whilst getting out. It's facial features weren't shown properly due to how bright it is, but only its eyes were shown.

It's eyes were pure black, eerily similar to the cat you met with. It glanced at your sleeping figure, getting closer to your face.

It moved your hair out of the way and pressed a gentle kiss on your forehead.

"Let these words be remembered; I favour you a lot and I'd like you to go on a trip to that tale you were reading." The figure whispered into your ear after removing your headphones.

"You'll face some hardships with abilities that I'll be providing you with, but please trust me that you will be fine and everything will go your way."

The figure heeded a quiet warning before gently holding your hand and placed another gentle kiss.