Mircale Child

In late 2061, in an isolated island on the outskirts of italy, and a few days after the butterfly incident, "William Griffin" and "Berezovich Kryuger" set "Opeartion ZEUS" in motion. Not even "Persica" knew about for that it's true reasons for this machines creation Perscia would have...objections for and somewhat lying to Kryuger about the reason for making it. Williams real reason being as a weapon to destroy anything in the way of his goals especially the ones evolving Relics...the Opeartion only the KCCO Officer/ Second in command "Yegor", the KCCO General "Carter", G&K Founder Griffin Lyons and G&K CEO and Co-founder Berezovich Kryuger, I.O.P director "Havier Witkin" and I.O.P manufacturers knew about this opeartion. During the first few weeks of 2062 when the two factions double leaders put their heads together and after a few hours Havier had all the divisions ready for the production process of "Opeartion ZEUS" ready and The final product of it all was "A grim reaper" as Kryuger called it and a "Miracle Child" as Griffin called it.

At least a few weeks later when RFM Zeus's frame was built to be 'State-of-the-art' like DEFY team built after him but better even if it took I.O.P's resources a step back. Everything was going well as Yegor standed guard of the facility while "Opeartion ZEUS" was being made and also taking a few peeks at the progress but also to make sure nothing goes bad. Then near the end of February of 2062 after the very first few battles of the Sangvis Ferri's T-dolls rebellion had ended after thr G&Ks contract to keep the sangvis ferri rebellion in sector 09, "Opeartion ZEUS" was NEAR half way finished as the product of it was now finally Opeartional...a male T-doll that was capable of fighting effectively...or more as Carter called it's way of combat "Going berserk but with a controlable Conscious". A month after I.O.P started the creation of RFM Zeus he was almost finished and was now alive and ready the scientists and manufacturers woke RFM Zeus up and his voice was powerful, Raspy, Energetic and Slightly echoing too. Carter smiled. Kryuger and Yegor worried and in awe knowing what is now about to be finished. And Griffin crying from this achievement.

RFM Zeus first words being "OHHH HELLL YEAH!"

Many taken back a bit by his profanity, but happy this super weapon, this male T-doll was ready for anything, and he sure was. After falling back asleep from yelling, he woke up again to the I.O.P manufacturers finishing his body, placing the metal plate on his chest. Moments before he was 100% complete, he saw a G&K symbol on Kryugers clothing and carved a stylish version of it with his sharp fingers onto the orange plating as Yegor left with a few gaurds for some Reason. RFM Zeus got up and looked around as his neural cloud was slowly turning on as the curious and crazy of his personality came into play as he was slightly annoyed by his attempts of exploring the facility more and more then just the big room he woke up in were stopped by Kryuger. RFM Zeus finally got all of the data zener network, and the rest of his code he needed to sync with his nerual cloud to be fully opeartional and soon after saying...

RFM Zeus: "Ooooh, if there was a girl like me, I'd marry Her."

Kryuger:...a killing machine and a narcissist...

A few hours later, as he fell back to sleep for the second time, he was woken up by one of THE I.O.P manufacturers named Akira Mastiff. RFM Zeus blushed slightly because it was the first time he saw a female of any kind up close, then the data that was in his neural cloud. Soon after getting up as his face lighted up from seeing that he was able to explore the base and after that got his two weapons. After a while, he was called over to where Havier and Kryuger were for questions, and after that, he was given his assigned main weapon, the Italian RFM Zeus shotgun. After some time training with the weapon for a bit, as for some reason, Yegor came back with a few wounds and only half the guards he had back at RFM Zeus activation.

A few seconds later, he'd come to a conclusion after Yegor explained the situation at the facility and was getting raided by Sangvis Ferri and by none other than the SF "Ringleader Dreamer". After a few moments, the sangvis started overruning the facility as Carter, Yergor, Kryuger, and Griffin all making their way out of the facility with the staff and gaurds too while RFM Zeus reluctantly retreated Too. A Manticore falling from the ceiling and instantly once hitting the ground started firing from its undercarriage gun. Griffin just barely lifts up a human sized piece of Debris and then throws it in front of Kryuger so the lasers from the Manticores gun wouldn't hit him. Kryuger then fired his Revolver at a Vespid coming towards the group while the KCCO model Aegises made a shield wall around them all. One of the KCCO Aegis the gave yegor an RPG and then another KCCO Aegis gave Kryuger an RPG. Griffin then doing a dramatic countdown to fire.

Griffin: 3…2…

Kryuger: Come on already, Griffin...

Yegor: It's getting ready to fire again-

Carter: STRELYAYTE!

General Carter coughing after yelling to fire as both Kryuger and Yegor fired the RPGs at the Manticore in front of the main group destroying the Manticore. The Sangvis T-Dolls around the Manticore getting blow away while Havier closed his ears from the sound of the exsplosion. Meanwhile RFM Zeus realizing the group had their situation under control decided to get some other close by survivors and then running off not to far away and then sees 3 mechanics running away from a second sangvis Manticore in a different hall trying to flank the main group, RFM Zeus panicking for a second and taking to long to get into action as the Manticore guns down the mechanics running to him as his body sparked orange a few times. Then RFM Zeus watching them die in front of him with their blood on his literal hands speed blitzes half the Manticore and flicks its other leg off and then cuts the rest of it's body in half with his hand and then rushes back to the main group. Then RFM Zeus rushing back from the hallway back to the group and followed them all, kinda blaming himself for having to leave the injured and those 3 mechanics to die on accident because he wasn't great enough to save them. Then once outside saw a Jupiter cannon LIFTED in the sky by many ropes connected to squadrons of sangvis Scouts. The tactic that Dreamer called...

"Atmo-decimating," and before everyone else knew, the Jupiter Cannon fired at the group, sending RFM Zeus away from the group as debris split them apart. He got up and burtally laid waste to the sangvis forces even dodging one of the Jupiter Cannons missiles as his eyes slowly going from his normal aquamarine to glowing dark red as a result of the emotional color module his eyes getting redder with every second from his emotions getting increasingly more severe. Kryuger yelled out to RFM Zeus, telling him to hide and that they'll find him after the Sangvis were done with the base away, but RFM Zeus didn't comply saying.

Kryuger: ZEUS, GET OUT OF HERE!

RFM Zeus: "Every human counts...that includes you all too..."

Kryuger:...Fine...I see your decision but don't die!

He was able to take down at least almost half of all of what yegor and his forces could do before the evacuation combined... but all good things come to an end. He turned on his zener protocol so he could be even more of a diversion for all the others who had the chance to escape, knowing that they were out for him and not the others.

While He was holding the line at least pushing back the attackers a bit, he tried to make his way to the evacuation area but got sniped in the shoulder but kept going because of his superiority in durability. Then, an ambush of some melee troops rushed him, and he suffered a stab wound from a brute, which Lodged it's blade into his stomach and then took the blade out and
Put it into his eye but failed to get through to his brain because of Zeus being able to kill it with his hands before the brute could finish him off. Then, followed up soon after getting shot in the leg twice by a Jaeger... but he just got up in pain and shrugged everything off and got back into his killing spree and even made it worse. Soon, face to face with Dreamer and allowed her to fire the first shot, learning about himself a bit more that he's a bit of a ladies' man in fights despite how unprofessional and reckless he is.

RFM Zeus: Remember me, my creators...

Zeus was able to last more than 10 minutes of fighting off the sangvis and dueling with Dreamer to cover the 2 G&K and 2 KCCO leaders, Havier and the remaining I.O.P manufacturers and scientists escape. After a while, he made a bit of progress in defeating Dreamer, bruising her all over, and keeping up with her speed and attacks. Dreamer, not taking any chances, decided to fire her beam cannon into the ground, which made small earthquakes and just barely RFM Zeus was able to avoid the attacks. During the battle, Dreamer was able to take advantage of him having so little time to get used to fighting and was able to stall him until he fell for her trick. Hitting him with one of her beams and then while he tried to recover the Jupiter cannon fired at RFM Zeus finally ending the raid with him being presumed dead being covered in Debris...RFM Zeus having to watch the some of the people there slowly die or get executed around him. Helpless to stop the murder while shrouded in the debris before blacking out starting his lust for revenge, hate, and sadism against the Sangvis Ferri...