Revenge Is A Suggestion

After Raiden woke up in his room, he made his way to the commanders office for his next operation codenamed called "Opeartion Jewel." Walking past the T-dolls on the hallway, not being as responsive and still reminiscent of the revelations he had last night. He entered the commanders office.

Raiden: Ay... sorry about last night.

Commander: Don't worry too much, Raiden. At least I didn't have to worry about Saiga complaining about your room or G36 having to clean your room. And worse, WA has a dislike to bugs.

Raiden: Well then... That's a good thing.

Commander: Yeah. Anyway, I have my second mission ready for you.

Raiden: And what is that?

Commander: we detected some KCCO activity in the nearby Taiga mountains a few hours after Christmas day. Two hangers on the side of a mountain that seems to be transporting materials. The KCCO might be using that mountain as a mine. You'll take out the 1st Hanger, which is the higher up one.

Raiden: Is that so? Well, I'm right on it!

Commander: Not so fast, Raiden... you'll be going with a few others. Don't worry because i know you like to do things at your own pace, but their all 5 star ranking T-dolls. The team is named Sqaud Puzzle, and they'll infiltrate the 2nd lower hanger. Their about to arrive at the gates of this base to meet ya. You are dismissed.

Raiden: I understand, sir...I'll make sure they and I come back.

After the commander explained and briefed Raiden on the mission, which was to exterminate two KCCO hangers on the cliffside of a mountain, which were for a possible mining operation inside the mountain. Immediately loving how this will go and didn't mind that there would also be backed up by Sqaud Puzzle. The sqaud assigned to take down the 2nd half of the outpost. Raiden tasked to take out the 1st half and, after that, having to join up to investigate the inside of the mountain.

SL8: There's Raiden! I thought... you'd be taller, but that's not that bad.

Raiden: Don't worry about my height,  SL it doesn't apply to you.

SL8: I guess i struck a nerve then.

General Liu: I've heard about you from MDR's recent gossip...

Raiden: I can tell. We all can at this point.

AUG Para notcing Raiden wasn't really as charismatic than his usual self and displayed some sort of stoicism then being rowdy and a hype man added that his eyes also remained red the whole time of his meetup with the sqaud. An hour of walking to the mountain, he barely spoke as his eyes were burning red, and despite he was walking with Sqaud Puzzle, he never got even close physically to any of the members.

AUG Para: Hey Raiden?

Raiden: . . .

AUG Para: Raiden???

Raiden: . . .

General Liu: He's been doing this for a while...

SL8: Mabye, we should-

VHS: She puts a hand on her shoulder and shakes her head

M200: VHS, the longer this goes on, the worse it could get...

During those hours, even when AUG Para, VHS, SL8, and General Liu tried to engage in a conversation, he never responded in words. Once Raiden and Sqaud Puzzle all got there by noon. Once the sqaud got there and started scaling the mountian, Raiden ran and climbed up the side of the mountain restlessly, not using any of the safety methods the sqaud utilized with grappling hooks, climbing boots, etc. Once Raiden got to the 1st half of the base on the cliff and Sqaud Puzzle got to the 2nd half, VHS told the commander how difficult Raiden was being with his low enthusiasm so far.
Once Raiden got into his half, he found and took out the gaurds on the balconies and catwalks and broke into the base and ripped apart everything in there as Sqaud Puzzle also infiltrated their half.