26. Pregnancy

Jimin pov

I am so happy. Today is the 4th day of my vacation and it is going so perfect. Hyung goes to office late comes home early and sometimes stay at home. I don't know what's wrong with him. Doesn't he have any work. I need to ask him today.

"Done!!" I exclaimed excitedly when the cake I made today is finally completed.

I was craving for cake so much today. Hyung said he will order it but I wanted to make it myself.

I placed two pieces on a plate and went to hyung office room and saw the door was slightly open.

When I entered inside I almost forgot how to breath seeing hyung.

He is wearing such a tight top flexing his muscles and drinking coffee while working on his laptop.

He smiled at when he saw me

He smiled at when he saw me. I also forgot how to smile back as I am just staring at him.

How can he look like this at home.

"Why are you standing there baby? come here" he called me making me out of my fantasy.

I slowly walked towards him and placed the cake plate on his table and stand beside him playing with my shirt feeling so nervous all of a sudden the way he is staring at me looking this hot.

Someone help me

"I finished making the cake" I said when I saw how he is waiting for me to say something.

He smiled and pulled me into his lap holding my waist "very good you did great my angel" he praised me with his soft voice.

I love getting praise from him

"What flavour you made" he asked.

"It's butterscotch hyung"

"It looks so tasty. Can I have a bite?" Hyung asked me and I nodded.

He took a spoon full of the piece of cake and eat it and looked at me with a beautiful smile. The smile I love to see everyday. His cute bunny teeths and how his eyes forms cute wrinkles scrunching his nose.

Why is he looking cute from the face and hot from the body. I don't know want to think anymore.

I am just too much in love.

"It's so tasty like literally amazing. You are such a good cook" Hyung said pinching my nose making me giggle.

"Here" jungkook gave me a spoon of cake and after I got the taste in my mouth. I realized its really tasty.

I smiled at him widely and he smiled back making my heart to beat fast everytime he smiles like that to me.

After we finish eating the cake I rested on his chest while he continued his work in his laptop but not telling me go away from him.