#4

When Harry got to class he decided to sit all the way in the back this time. "What are you doing Harry we don't sit back there?"-Ron

"Well I want to today"-Harry

"Fine. Be like that"-Ron said and sat by Hermione.

Harry looked out the window as the teacher started to teach class. He couldn't stop thinking about Draco. It must be really hard for Draco. I mean it's going to be for a year?! Blaise is an asshole. Harry thought and rolled his eyes.

Back to Draco

Draco still couldn't sleep. It's been a day now. He got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. Draco looked at himself in the mirror. He saw that his face was red and so as his eyes.

"I'm definitely not going to class. With no sleep and a boner"-Draco said to himself and washed his face off.

He then sat on the bed. He kept thinking about Harry. Fuck think about something else. Draco thought to himself and closed his eyes.

He then looked at the time. He was going to wait for Harry's class to be over so he can go to him again.

Maybe if I get rid of this boner I'll stop thinking about saint potter. Draco put his hands down his pants. He started stroking himself. He kept thinking about potter.

Draco bit his lip and started stroking his dick faster. He then stopped almost two minutes later once he released. He sighed of relief but the boner came back just a few seconds later.

"Fuck"-Draco said and got up and cleaned himself.

"The only way to get rid of this fucking boner is to fuck potter"- Draco agreed to himself and walked out of his room desperately looking for Harry.

Draco was walking and saw Harry sitting in class. He grabbed on to something to stop himself from running into the room and fucking him in front of everyone.

Harry saw Draco and they looked at eachother. Draco looked away trying to resist.

Harry saw Draco run into the closet. Draco sat on their and held tight onto himself. Control yourself! Control yourself! Draco kept saying in his head.

About 27 minutes later people where leaving class. Draco opened the door a bit and luckily Harry was walking right by the door.

Unexpectedly Harry got pulled into the closet. Draco put his hand over Harrys mouth, when he pulled him in so he doesn't scream.

"Shh"-Draco said while holding Harry on the floor. He then let go of Harry's mouth.

Harry turned around and looked at Draco. The room was a bit dark but he could see Draco.

With the potion taking control draco went on top of Harry and was hugging him.

"Potter let me fuck you"-Draco

Harry pushed Draco off and sat against the wall and draco came close.

Harry was listening to what he is saying. "I stroked my cock and I still have a boner. I couldn't even sleep! It's been a day"-Draco said looking Harry in the eyes.

Harry looked at Draco for a minute before smashing his lips into Dracos. Harry was hungry for Draco as well.