Character(s) Info

Human Name: Audra Falco.
Cybertronian Name: Tempest.
Home Planet: Earth.
Birthplace: Cybertron, Vos.
Age: 18.
Gender: Female.
Species: Cybertronian.
Bio: Audra Valiente was a Seeker femme sparkling, but she was sent to Earth since the war on Cybertron was happening. She met her adoptive sire or human father who she got some of his DNA when he found her escape pod. Due to the human DNA, it turned her into a human in disguise. Thanks to the disguise, she was able to hide herself amongst humanity. She's extremely independent and honorable, but stubborn and cautious. She met the Autobots, Jack, Miko and Raf at Jasper, Nevada and seemed to have grown a crush on Smokescreen.
Likes: Reading. Writing. Music. Exploring. Being around the Autobots and the human kids. Playing and helping Cliffjumper who's an older brother figure. Helping Arcee who's an older sister figure. Has a major crush on the Autobot rookie, Smokescreen.
Dislikes: Decepticons. Starscream constantly being egotistical and full of himself. Knock Out flirting with her. Megatron threatening the Autobots, her friends, and her home.
                   ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Cybertronian Name: Dawnblaze.
Home Planet: Earth.
Birthplace: Cybertron, Vos (City of the Seekers).
Age: 20.
Gender: Female
Species: Cybertronian.
Bio: Dawnblaze is the youngest daughter of Thunderbird (a great warrior) and Sunrise (a skilled medic), with her split-spark twin brother, Flamesky. She's extremely independent and compassionate, but stubborn and tough despite her emotional turmoil from her past.
When Flamesky and Dawnblaze were both sparklings, their parents had been attacked by a former friend of Thunderbird's, whose name is Ashclaw. Ashclaw fell in love with Sunrise, but she didn't have the same feelings for him and sparkmated with Thunderbird. Heartbroken, Ashclaw fueled his grief into anger for vorns (years). He gathered a team of gangsters and attacked the peaceful family. Sunrise had gathered their sparklings and hid them in the secret underground basement, forcing them to escape the fight. After their parents offlined from the fight, they were left behind as orphans and forcing them to fend for themselves in the city. When Flamesky and Dawnblaze were trying to hide in an alleyway, they were unexpectedly found by the split-spark twin Seeker brothers, Dreadwing and Skyquake. The two brothers had decided to adopt the two young Seekers and gave them proper education. But when the war broke out between the Autobots and the Decepticons, Dreadwing and Skyquake had both became Captains of the Seeker Armadas while Flamesky became one of the skilled warriors and Dawnblaze became a talented scout. But she was separated from her brother and felt his "death." She was treated badly by the Decepticons and had enough of their evil deeds, so escaped.
Likes: Reading. Music. Exploring. Flying. Stargazing. Being around the Autobots and the human kids. Practicing with Arcee who's an older sister figure. Has a major crush on the Autobot scout, Bumblebee.
Dislikes: Decepticons. Starscream constantly being egotistical and full of himself. Knock Out flirting with her. Megatron threatening the Autobots, her friends, and her home.