🌼Beginning 🌼

Mikey has always been the black sheep of his family. Leo was brave, Mikey was a coward. Ralph was strong, mikey was weak. Donnie was the brains, mikey wasn't even smart. Master splinter had grace, mikey had fault. April was perfect, mikey was a disaster. Casey was cool, mikey was alone.

Mikey has always wanted friends, Chris Bradford was rude and then betrayed him. His heart sank after hearing his first friend calling him Freak. He felt unlovable but then a couple of months went by mikey met ice-cream Kitty and Leatherhead. He felt more normal no-one knew any of this even his brothers didn't see the change in his attachment to them.  Casey was Ralph's friend and Donnie's rival. Casey was also April's friend. April got on with everyone but since mikey was the youngest, they didn't have anything in common or even talk, mikey saw her as an older sister who only wanted her human dad back. After Leatherhead went back to Dimension X leaving mikey alone. Mikey felt alone trying to figure out how to get into dimension x. He explains this all to ice cream kitty. Donnie finally found the way in, mikey couldn't control his excitement and grabbed his breathing gear as he ran into the portal hearing his brothers shout.

"Mikeyyy"

What a fool mikey was. As he stood in dimension x waiting for his brothers but then the portal closed, mikey stood waiting. After 10 minutes mikey figured that they would come but first, he wanted to look around. What a mistake.

Mikey looked at the purple/pink sky with floating land and strange creatures everywhere, it was like he in a comic book. His baby blue eyes stared at the sky. Maybe leatherhead was here.  Mikey eyes twitch as he saw a big white worm flying toward him, the worn open his mouth showing teeth that lines his mouth as the worms eyes lock onto mikey causing mikey to jump backwards. "Oh shoot " Mikey grabs his nunchucks ready to fight but his nerves took over causing him to run away from the worm. As the worm follow mikey getting closer, mikey ran into a cave hiding himself from it. Breathing into his mask trying to calm down. What will leo do. Ahh mikey was terrified, he was in whole new dimension. Mikey grabs his nunchucks and crept out, sneaking behid the worm and using his nunchucks to grab hold of the worm, jumping on its back as the worm tried to get the green turtle of him. Mikey wasn't going down, he was going to win.

3 hours later- Mikey finally beaten the worm, it was laying on the floor as mikey discovered that this dimension was different than earth. He manages to understand it better. Mikey belly started to rumble, feeling hungry but there is no food anywhere, his eyes went onto the dead worm, feeling disgust but it might taste alright. Mikey dragged the worm to a cave, grabbing a crystal sharp rock to cut the flesh of the worm and eating it. Mikey felt disgust but he need the energy to survive. HE needs to find leatherhead, no matter the cost.

2 years later-

Mikey was doing his daily walk arounds, mikey hearing got better, he was more alert. Mikey wore a purple mask over his orange one, his baby blue eyes came more brighter, his bones shrink,mikey was short now. His fighting style was even quicker. He was still looking for leatherhead, he nearly found him year ago. He even met people in the dimension x but didn't stay with them.

That's when he heard three voices arguing, he look over the rock to se his brothers, tears filled his eyes, they are back. Mikey wanted to make a entrance when they was getting attacked by the stupid big white worms, mikey rolled his eyes, how disgusting. Mikey grab a crystal and threw it causing it to hit the worms making a explosion. 

"Mikey"

"What's up bros"

Mikey ran to them smiling, he couldn't believe it. Was it in his mind who cares he's happy to see them.

"Mikey why didn't you wait for us"

"oh you guys were taking so long"

"Mikey cool hat"

"Its only been a few minutes"

"You look different"

"Haha"

Mikey knows that time here was different, it moves quicker. Finding out that it was only minutes to them and two years for him, his heart sank again feeling lost as he look at his brothers smiling.

"Huh mikey is it me or have you gotten smaller"

"Mm yeah ralph, mikey used to be taller than you"

"you lost weight"

"Mikey how long have you been here"

"Hahah a couple hours don't have a watch "

This made the brothers look at Mikey strangely. Mikey joined his brothers on their mission, fighting the kraang, mikey knew all of the kraang tricks, he hope that his brothers didn't notice. Donnie open up a portal that lead back, mikey didn't want to go back, his brothers praise him a lot. Donnie was abit jealous when mikey could figure stuff out quicker in dimension x. Ralph pushes mikey into the portal as the brothers walk out of dimension x. Mikey looks around taking of his breathing mask. MIkey looks at his brothers smiling but he didn't find leatherhead. 

Mikey was back in his own dimension after two years. Mikey acted like everything is okay.