Frightening encounter

- Frightening encounter-

Scribble

Scribble

Scribble

The students in Class-2 tried to catch up with their teacher's fast writing. The longing hour and the endless writing of information is enough to make all students' groan.

Scribble

Scribble

Scribble

The teacher look back to see his students finished writing, then he went to the other board - he erases the words and wrote a new one.

Wipe

Scribble

Scribble

The students sigh in defeat before writing down the Pure Substance, its definition and its purpose in Chemistry.

Scribble

Scribble

Crack

Y/n notice the tip of her pencil isn't sharp anymore, she reach down her bag and grab her own personal pencil sharpener.

Twist

Twist

Twist

Pop

Once she's satisfied with the pencil sharpness, she quickly put the sharpener away and continue writing on her notebook. The feeling of how sharp the pencil becomes are both satisfying and great for writing.

Scribble

Scribble

Scribble

Just as she is about to move to another clean sheet of paper, her hand accidentally smudges the writing underneath. Y/n curse at herself before rummaging through her bag to look for an eraser. When her finger tips brush against a familiar rubber texture, she took it out with a relief. She erase the smudge and wrote the words before it was previously ruined, then she continue writing.

Scribble

Scribble

She took the clean sheet and continue writing.

Scribble

Scribble

Scribble

Her hand moves as fast as possible to catch up, but the speed of her teacher's writing is completely unreachable. She feel her dominant hand bump into her eraser and it fell down, it bounce a bit before coming to a complete stop.

Thud

Thud

Y/n pause, thinking the noise must have disturb the class and its quietness. Her embarrassment and blush slowly fills in and covers her face.