Surprise visitor

Arachne was shown in her cell that has spider webs here and there as she sings her hair layed in lifeless curls as she wore a ratted out whit tank top with shots as she twirls around as she sings to her spiders.

A knocking was heard on her metal cell door making the spiders skitter away as Arachne walks casually to the door as the viewer slide was slide showing griggs who she distressed greatly "hello Spidey"he says.

"Well if ain't the jail man whore who calls for this lovely dull visit"she says smirking with her fangs.

"Oh sweetheart you wish you could have this but anyway it's lunch time I thought since you like little critters I made you some special bread mad of your spider kin"he says laughing before tossing a bread that had burnt spider legs in it she grabs the bars in a tight grip barring her fangs"one day I will enjoy giving you the brutal death with venom from my children then you can ever imagine "she hisses.

Griggs smirks"I'm sure you will "he says before she thrown back by an electric pulse as she sits up glaring at him.

Over the days this continued before one day guards rushed into her cell chaining her as she was brought out into the court yard as a dark skinned women wearing a red suit standing by a soldier.

"The mid evil witch we finally get to meet my name is Amanda Waller I am here to see what you can do in person release her"the women says she had heard about the mid evil witch she wanted to see what she was cable of.

"Are you insane shell kill me the first chance she gets."grig says with wide eyes before doing so after a deadly glare from the women.

Arachne smiles as the chains were gone "thank you"she says before slowly turning to grigg who swallowed hard as she throws her hands out towards him as webs shoot out her finger tips "son of a bitch"he groans before she sings with an entranceing song before skittering was heard as they all look around as soon walls were covers by spiders.

She then summoned a dagger in her other hand the blade laces with poison before she throws it straight through the dummies head as they watch a green smoke as he melts do to the poison the women looked impressed while the soldier looks nervous he had stories of the mid evil witch he didn't want to get on her bad side.

"That's enough"Amanda says as Arachne makes everything disappear with a wave of her hand as griggs backed away as far away her as her spiders left "hope you liked what you saw"Arachne says with a fanged smirked before she was changed again and brought back to her cell.