APPLICATION FORM AND RULES

RULES!

one. no toxicity. don't be mean to people about their ocs, or just in general. if you do, you will be disqualified and your oc will not get in. this notice will be put under your form if it is finished or not.

two. please find real face claims! i'd like the faceclaims to be actual people instead of animated characters.

three. don't make some basic white chick and just change her skin tone or something. give your characters depth and meaning. give character traits based on their backstory, little quirks and habits based on the past as well. give em disabilities, different colored eyes. the password is their opinion on the murder of diego.

four. don't steal ocs. if i find out you're taking somebody else's oc i will have you disqualified. if someone tells me that you have taken an oc from them or someone else i will ask for evidence before i disqualify you.

five. don't try to make a character who fits a mold. make a character who creates the mold. make a character you wouldn't dream of having in this apply fic. make a character you wouldn't even dream of. i don't want to immediately see that your character would be love interest-oriented without actually reading that bit. i want uniqueness, not blandness.

FORM!

FULL NAME!
(( their full name: first name, surname, and middle name (if they have one). ))
PREFERRED NAME!
(( what they like to be called. ))
NICKNAMES!
(( any nicknames they've earned over the years. please specify who uses them and why. ))
AGE!
(( age range is 18 to 28. age can vary with love interest if needed. ))
BIRTHDAY!
(( the year is not required, but if you do put it, please make sure it aligns with the character's age. ))
GENDER IDENTITY AND PRONOUNS!
(( what they identify as and what pronouns they go by. if need be, please specify if they are closeted or out. ))
SEXUAL AND ROMANTIC ORIENTATION!
(( their sexual and romantic orientations. for example, asexual and demiromantic. please specify if they're closeted or out. ))
FACE CLAIM!
(( what person they look the most like. please specify who and try to make sure they have a good amount of gifs. ))
BACKUP FACECLAIM!
(( the next person they look the most like. please try to make sure they have a decent amount of gifs as well. ))

PERSONALITY!
(( be as detailed as possible. the more details, the better! ))
BACKSTORY!
(( be as detailed as possible. the more details, the better! ))
FAMILY!
(( who are their family members? please specify age, how they are related to them, and if they are in the mafia as well. ))

LOVE INTEREST!
(( not required. yes or no. preferred if you give a description of the ideal partner for them. ))
LOVE INTEREST DYNAMIC!
(( what your oc would be like with a partner.. not required unless you filled out "LOVE INTEREST!" ))
LIKES AND DISLIKES!
(( what they like and dislike. do not put things like homophobia or racism. nobody likes those things. minimum of four for each category. ))
HOBBIES!
(( things they do in their spare time, like knitting or painting. minimum of one. ))
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES!
(( what your oc is good at, mentally, physically, and verbally, and what they're bad at. minimum of three for each category. ))
FEARS!
(( what they're afraid of. minimum of two. ))
HABITS!
(( things like biting their nails if they're nervous, tapping their fingers when impatient, etcetera. minimum of three required.

OKAY WITH INJURY AND/OR DEATH?
(( this story is about healing, but not all of it will be a joyful ride. if you say yes, please specify if they'd have to die, how would you like them to? ))
MIXTAPE!
(( a list of songs that represent them. minimum of three. playlists greatly appreciated! ))
QUOTES!
(( things they'd say or catchphrases. lines that would sum up their character. minimum of three. ))
EXTRA!
(( other little things about your character you couldn't add in anywhere else. not required. ))
TAGS!
(( people you thing would be interested in the apply fic. minimum of two. ))
PASSWORD!
(( read the rules. ))

APPLY HERE! ----

QUESTIONS? ASK THEM HERE! ----

niko speaks
hellooooo! i haven't been on this app in a long while and figured i'd come back with something interesting. there is no deadline currently BUT i am super excited for this story. please please please please get people applying for this story!! i'm thinking of having about 8 slots for characters open, so you may place up to two character applications. that doesn't guarantee both will get in, but it just depends on how i'm going to structure the cast. anyways, have fun and i'm excited to start wild journey!