AU explanation & information

Triggers: (subject to change/be added to)
Self Harm/Self Injury
Major depictions of Depression & Depressive disorders
Panic Attacks
Hallucinations
Self-deprecating thoughts
Suicidal thoughts
(slight) Emetophobia
+to be added to

(All triggers will be posted at the begining of the chapter. You are responsible for recognizing your triggers and knowing when to not read them. Please do not blame me if you are triggered by something that was warned. If I miss a trigger, please let me know and I'll add it asap.)

_________________________________________

(Main) Character Job Descriptions

•Sun works as a daycare attendant in the main daycare.  He is programmed to work best with louder kids and more energetic kids. He also does occasional classes.

•Moon doesn't work other than helping Sun out with daycare duties. He makes money by going to other dimensions and selling goods he finds. 

•Earth works as the special needs daycare attendant. She works with children who may need special care, regardless if it's a visible disability or not. She works in a separate room, but the children she is taking care of can also play in the main daycare with parental permission.Earth can send certain children to Lunar if she feels the child will have more fun and do better in Lunars care.

•Lunar works as the quiet daycare attendant, specializing in children who don't like loud spaces. He is also trained to work with children with special needs, though he can't take care of them the way Earth can. He works in the room beside Earth. The rooms are connected for easy communication with each other and parents.

•Solar works as the Theater attendant.  He runs the concession stand, as well as shows movies.  He manages the shows done by the staff bots as well.

•Ruin works as the maintenance guy. He doesn't technically have a job, but he does repairs around the pizzaplex to entertain himself and help out. He primarily works on old arcade machines in the West Arcade, but will occasionally help Solar or Sun.

_________________________________________

Character descriptions

Sun
He/Him
Questioning/bi
Anxiety
OCD
Schizoaffective disorder(managed with occasional episodes)

Moon
He/Him
Aroace
Anger Issues

Lunar
They/he/she
Pansexual
Genderfluid
Anxiety
PTSD
Depression
Autism

Earth
She/They
Demigirl
Pansexual
Dating Monty

Solar
He/They
Biromantic
PTSD

Ruin
They/it
Bigender
Omnisexual
Anxiety

_________________________________________

Other information:
•Monty has their body

•Sun and Moon own a house, but Sun won't go there unless Moon is there.

•Earth lives with Monty

•Lunar moves between Sun and Moon's house & Monty's house depending on whos there

•Sun has frequent episodes where he has panic attacks, hallucinates, and practices seriously self-harming behaviors. Those include ripping off his paint, damaging his rays, hitting and denting his limbs, and tearing his clothes. Please be aware of this.

•Sun does not have anger issues like he does in the show, he is much more emotional and very sensitive.

•The animatronics have “synthetic blood” , which is just their oil dyed red. It's there to teach kids about safety, and what can happen if they aren't safe and careful.

_________________________________________

With all this being said, they are subject to change. I will ofc tell you guys if something is added/changed. Most of it will be mentioned at the end of new chapters.