Sun's Issues chapter 1

Moon goes on a trip with Lunar and Earth, leaving Sun and Solar in the daycare so they can do their jobs. But the pizzaplex closed, so Solar left to go work on a project, leaving Sun alone with his thoughts.

Warnings: Self-destruction behavior, OCD triggers, Severe panic attack, psychosis & hallucinations.
________________________________________
Sun waves goodbye to his family, giving Lunar one last hug and watching them walk away, yelling goodbyes and promises to call and send photos. 

It was about 4am when they left, leaving Sun two hours to prepare for the kids.  He usually liked more time to clean, reclean, and organize the toys just how he liked it, but he could work with this. 

Sun begins cleaning, dusting the bits that need dusting, wiping down the barrels, and mop.  After he’s done, he goes and charges for a while.  He spent the night worrying about their trip.

An hour later, Sun is woken by Solar standing in front of him, kinda creepily to Sun. He unhooks himself, looking at his cousin with confusion.

“Why are you just watching me sleep-or charge?” He asks, a hand on his hip and a confused look on his face. Solar chuckles, shaking his head and nodding towards the digital clock on the wall.

“No work today, we can sleep in.” Solar says, pulling an email up on his arm screen and showing it to Sun.  The email reads;

Dear all Pizzaplex workers and animatronics,

           Maintenance is very much needed in many places. A team is hired for the next week to run tests, as well as do many repairs that are needed that our janitorial bots and maintenance staff cannot fix. Nobody is required to work for the next week. All workers will still be paid for the week.  Animatronics may be included with maintenance, especially the Glamrocks.  We apologize for this inconvenience, and everybody affected will be compensated and paid respectively.

               Sincerely,
                   Fazbear Inc.

Okay then, no work, that's fine.

Sun nods, smiling at Solar. “No work at least. So we stayed home from the trip for nothing, huh?” Sun jokes.

“Meh, I didn't wanna go anyways. I'm not gonna turn down an opportunity for total silence and relaxation by myself for a whole week” Solar says, shrugging and putting his hands in his pocket.

“That's fair. I'm gonna finish charging. Let me know if you need anything” Sun replies, slowly moving away from his cousin and towards the charging station.

“Have a nice nap, sleeping beauty” Solar laughing at his own joke and walking away and out the door to the theater.

Sun chuckles, plugging himself in and powering down.

.
.
.

A few hours pass. Sun wakes up, fully charged. It's around 10am and his family should have arrived at the cabin they're staying at by now.

Sun checks his messages, noticing a few missed messages from Moon and Earth. Both pretty much contain that they arrived and were safe. Sun writes a quick reply to them both, apologizing for not responding sooner, then closing the app.

He leaves through the door, going through the theater and into the daycare. Solar was nowhere to be found. That was fine, Sun didn't need Solar. 

He begins cleaning the daycare in the specific order he's always done it; barrels, structures, net, floor, surfaces, slides, ballpit. He had done this cleaning order since he woke up. It's wired into his mind by now.