Joe and I had talked for about two hours before I left.
I didn't want to, but I know that my dad gets easily angry when I come home too late.

And I don't want him to be angry.

I'm walking through the streets of my city, my headphones in my ears and my hood on my head, on my way to the bus stop.

As I walk past a park I see a group of teenage boys sitting on the grass and smoking. I hate to walk past men or even boys so I just look down and try to walk as fast as I can past them.

„Hey!," one of them shouts.

And I recognize the voice within seconds. It's one of the players of our football team.
He knows me due to Aaron.
I stop and shut my eyes.

„Come here! We got something to smoke," The guy tries to convince to go to them.

„No, I'm fine," I say and try to sound polite.
Why does he need to ask me? They don't really know me and probably don't like me...

When I look up I see this guy approaching me, "Where did you leave Aaron, we miss him."

I shrug my shoulders, "Haven't talked to him since school was over, sorry."

The guy nods and then tilts his head.

"What?"

My patience is slowly dying.

"You're so weird," he just spills it out right away.
I can't even react.

The guys looks me up and down and then stops at my face again.

I slowly get my tongue back, "Maybe...But I don't harass other people because I'm bored."
And with that I continue my walk to the bus stop.

Around ten minutes later I'm at the bus stop.
I look at my phone to check the time.
Fuck.
Because of this shitty little asshole I missed my bus.
I want to go back and slap him in his perfect face.

The next bus arrives in 20 minutes and in this time I would nearly be at him home.
So I start to walk.

I hear a motorcycle behind me half the way. Out of reflex I quickly turn around to get a glare at it.
It may be a special one.

I recognize it right away. It's the strange biker from the school's parking lot earlier this day. And to be honest, I don't think that he could even identify me, so I just turn back around and try to not look in his direction.

"Hello stranger!"

Perfect. He indeed did identify me.

"Uhm...Hi!," I greet him.
Why the fuck do I blush??!

He stops his motorcycle.

"You ran of so fast this mornin', I couldn't even get to tell you my name," he laughs.

"Yeah, maybe because I don't want to know it," I begin to walk again but he just follows me slowly.

"I'm Aiden."

I didn't ask, I want to say, but decided to stay nice.
"I'm y/n."

Aiden opens his visor and I can tell by his eyes that he is smiling.

I furrow my brows, "Why are you smiling?"

Aiden just laughs.
He's weird.

"Stop making fun of me!," I tell him and look down.
I'm feeling embarrassed.

"Do you need a ride home?"

"W-What? No."  
Yes, please

Aiden laughs again, "Aaron told me you really like bikes but haven't gotten the opportunity yet to actually ride one or just be a backpack."

Fuck you, Aaron.

"Yeah, but I'm good. Thanks."

"Don't be like that. It's not a date or something. I'm just offering you a ride home."

I stop walking and face him now, "You know that this is harassment, right?," I furrow a brow.

He giggles.
It's cute.
Now I do also  giggle. Why am I doing this?

"Will you jump on now or what?"

I approach him and his beautiful bike. On the "seat" where the backpack needs to sit has a helmet been attached. I take it and put it on my head.
But I struggle to close it. Ugh.

"Need a little help?" Aiden asks and I hear in his voice that he's smirking.
He places his hand under my chin and turns my head so that I face him. Then he closes the helmet, but didn't stop having his hand under my chin.
Just now I recognize his eyes. They are green with a hint of brown and yellow in them. It looks like a forrest in the morning light. It's mesmerizing.
And I just can't help but stare at his eyes. It's like I get lost in them.

I get pulled out of my thoughts when Aiden suddenly removes his hand from my chin.
"Ready?," asks Aiden
I nod as a response and blush slightly. Fortunately he can't see it because my face is hidden behind the helmet.
I can only imagine how many other girls have worn that before me.
But I don't care.

Carefully I get up on the back of his grey motorcycle, slightly scared about how good of a driver he is...
He starts the motor and it makes this good engine sound in response.
"You need to put your arms around me, y/n."

I really need to get close to him now...
And so I do. I slowly put my hands around his lower belly and feel his muscular abs under the material of his hoodie. I put one hand on the tank, so that I can stop myself from falling unto him if he suddenly stops.
"I'm ready."

—————————————————-
A/N:
Here we are, finished the third chapter. Any advise or things your want to happen? ;)