Chapter 41: NaH~

Jimin woke up after 40 minutes and rubs his eyes "Yoon?" Jimin looks around and doesn't see him. "Yoon?" Jimin calls out again and the sighs as he was about to cry "Yoongi?" Jimin says with teary eyes as he opens the door "Jimin~ Come in here Yoongi is here~" Yoongi's mom says with a smirk as she was in a robe and still fucking drinking.

"No thank-" "I said Yoongi is in here can't you hear me?" Yoongi's mom yelled and Jimin backs away as he wipes a tear that fell "Coward!" Yoongi's Mom yelled and Jimin teared up as his feelings are too sensitive anything will make him cry. 

Yoongi came upstairs as he was with his work suit "What did I tell you! Don't fucking ever get out the room!" Yoongi yelled and Jimin cries and sobs as he breaks down and he walks back to the room. "Don't fucking ignore me!" Yoongi yelled as he shut the door and locked it "You deserve to be punished!" Yoongi yelled as he takes his Blazer off and throws Jimin onto the bed roughly and Jimin kept crying.

"You *hiccup* don't even *hiccup* know why I am *hiccup* crying!" Jimin finally yelled as he sobs "What do you mean?" Yoongi asked coldly "Have U even asked me w-what's bothering me?' Or why I am crying?" Jimin asked as he wipes his tears but they kept coming out. "Then fucking explain now!" Yoongi yelled as he pinned him down on the bed.

"I woke u-up and I-I d-din't see you so I got worried and I was going to go downstairs to check where you were but your mom said you were with her but I refused to believe her since she was in a robe and she was drunk." Jimin explains "So she then was about to force me but you came." Jimin says "and she called me a coward because I started to cry." Jimin says as he wipes his tears.

Yoongi's heart dropped as he was fucking mad at his mom but he had to control himself " Don't worry I will make sure she doesn't get closer to you, but you will never leave this room without my permission." Yoongi said strictly and firmly Jimin nods as he hugs him "Ok now its time to eat...." Yoongi gets up "I will make food for us both." Yoongi says as Jimin nods while Yoongi left.

Jimin stays upstairs as he waits for Yoongi to come back upstairs, once Yoongi came upstairs Jimin was watching a show and Yoongi sets the food down on the table they had in the room  Yoongi says as he closed the door and locked it while patting his leg "Come here." Yoongi demanded but his voice was gentle. Jimin came closer and sat down as Yoongi fed Jimin 

"So I was thinking....... maybe I should send you to a mental hospital. Because of your behavior I really don't want to force you to go but it's for your wellbeing." Yoongi says and Jimin shakes his head "Please don't send me there I will try my best in being better and try not to go out of control. Don't send me there I am not a crazy person!" Jimin begged as he was about to cry again. 

"I might have to..... but I don't want to keep you to go either." Yoongi says "Then don't send me there if you want me by your side all the time!" Jimin says as he hopes Yoongi would say no "I will think about." Yoongi joked but his voice was firm "Please don't send me there!" Jimin begged "I won't I am kidding." Yoongi says "That's not something to be joking about Yoongi! It's serious!" Jimin yelled and snatched the spoon out of Yoongi's hand as he starts to eating and gets off Yoongi's lap and sits on a chair.

(Sorry I Worte this and kinda I guess joked about I really don't joke about it. Also if you didn't get it Jimin will not be going to the mental hospital.)

sorry it was kinda boring