The Birthday

It was a fine January day. Except when it's freezing hot outside and it's your birthday!

Hi, I'm Satoshi Fukase and here's my story on hoe my crazy birthday CHNAGED MY LIFE! Make sure to likr and subscribe to MSA.

Growing up, i was always the oddball fo the group. No one appreciated me and everyone made fun of me for my glowing red sans eye. But all that changed when i met my bestest of friends: Flower, Piko, and Oliver! If they jumped off a cliff I would follow right after them. Well.. if I did that I know they wouldnt follow me which is totally mean!!! But whatever.

Anyways that one fateful day, it was my birthday. I was finally turning 69 (in dog years) and i was going to have the BIGGEST birthday bash ever. But then no one showed up because apparently the day before this stupid tik tok girl had her birthday party!! And EVERYONE went to it! It was totally no fair. But luckily my bestest friends came.

I got cool presents! Piko gave me a new xbox controller (my last one got burnt in the microwave.. it was an experiment ok!!) and Oliver got me silly string. Flower just got me a card. I cant believe her! I will get her back for this..

After that we had fortnite cake with forks at night and it was grimace shake flavored. We all died.