☆ 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘.

*·˚𝟬𝟬   ─── 𝗖𝗢𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘. ⋆。

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

@fruitstickzzzholy shit my analytics teacher just paired me up with coquette for an assignment💬  ♡︎   🔁  ⇧ ————————————————————┊@thebettermiya WOAH WAIT NO WAY┊@tanaryu1 wow it's going to be Sunarin after all

@fruitstickzzz
holy shit my analytics teacher just paired me up with coquette for an assignment
💬 ♡︎ 🔁 ⇧ ————————————————————
@thebettermiya
WOAH WAIT NO WAY
@tanaryu1
wow it's going to be Sunarin after all

@fruitstickzzzholy shit my analytics teacher just paired me up with coquette for an assignment💬  ♡︎   🔁  ⇧ ————————————————————┊@thebettermiya WOAH WAIT NO WAY┊@tanaryu1 wow it's going to be Sunarin after all

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★ ★⋆。𖦹°‧☆

      WHILE SUNA RINTAROU was assigned a project with you, you hadn't attended classes that day. Sure, the lecture hall was extremely large, but he knew where you sat everyday and it happened to always be two rows ahead of him, one separating the both of you entirely.

While someone would have normally been filled with annoyance or panic due to the fact that their partner was not present, Suna had your instagram. He wondered if it would be weird to message you on the social media platform, the both of you didn't know each other, after all.

Suna knew of you, but he didn't know you. You were easy to notice, always dressed aesthetically, your hair always done alongside whatever makeup you would wear because he had to be honest, Suna had no idea what was a little or what was a lot when it came to the products.

"If your partner isn't here and you have no way to contact them... tough luck," the analytics teacher attempted to joke, his tone both serious and humorous. "If you do have a way to contact them, I suggest you do so soon."

Suna sighed, leaning his chin into the palm of his hand as he observed the students around the classroom meet up with their partner to plot on what they would do for their project. Just as he was hyping himself up to text you about the project, you walked in hurriedly, your hair slightly messed up and instead of something pleasing to the eye, you wore sweats and a sweatshirt. Even wearing something he thought you were beautiful.

He assumed you were giving the professor a reason as to why you were late all while holding a coffee from the local coffee shop on campus. The moment the professor pointed at Suna and you turned to stare up at him, his posture straightened as the both of you made eye contact. When you turned back to the professor to thank him, Suna realized he was holding his breath; god, you were intimidating.

Before he could process what was happening, you were sitting next to him in less than a minute, placing your tote bag beside you. Biting the inside of your cheek lightly, you gazed at him from the corner of your eye before you sighed and sent him a grin, turning your head fully to speak to him.

Your words had gotten caught in your throat. He was gorgeous, stunning even, and you were thinking of coming up with the conclusion that he was an angel. You quickly averted your focus from him and to the lecture hall table in front of you, speechless because when it came to good looking men, you were horrible at conversing if you did so first.

"...So, I was thinking we can center our project on a customer segment analysis." His voice was smooth and low, calming and warm.
"As in analyzing customer data to identify different segments?"

"Mhm, we can base it on demographics, behavior, or other relevant things."

"And what would the goal be?"

He hummed in response to your question, thinking for a moment. While he seemed to be holding up great, the palms of his hands were sweating and he almost felt nauseous due to how you both were talking as normal as friends would. "The goal... provide actionable insights for marketing strategies, product development, and customer engagement?"

Turning your head to make eye contact with him for the first time in front of him, you gave him a grin. "I'm glad I'm paired up with someone smart."

His heart jumped in his chest as he stared into your eyes, your words enough to make him want to be less humble.

"...I'm Suna Rintarou," he was worried his words would come out breathless due to the nervousness, but they came out just as normally as his other sentences did.

"Hanai Y/n... can I have your number by any chance? For the project," you clarified, searching for your phone in your tote bag.

"No instagram?" He questioned, watching as you found your phone.

"I don't really go on it. I post and stuff, but that's it."

He took your phone in his hand gently, your fingers brushing against his slightly and just as it made your heart leap, it made his do cartwheels.

"I'm a bad texter, by the way. I'll try to text back as fast as I can for the project," you rambled, fidgeting with your fingers slightly and Suna realized then and there that there was more to you than what he and his friends made you out to be.

To Suna Rintarou and his small group of friends, you were a celebrity around the college you all attended. You were mysterious and quiet, and fashionable. You were gorgeous and as far as everyone else knew, had no boyfriend or anyone you were talking to romantically, which was all too confusing when you were a goddess to him and his friends.

"It's okay..." he trailed off, debating on if he should allow the words to escape from his lips as he texted himself a quick, "This is coquette." "I'll just text you so much I'll annoy you."

You were silent for a moment after his somewhat bold declaration and he felt fearful of what he would see when he looked over at you. He was expecting an uncomfortable expression, or one filled with irritation, but he didn't receive either. Instead, he received a small laugh and a bright smile as you took your phone back from him, placing it down instantly.

"Please, do. I'd like to see how many conversation topics you could come up with to get me to reply."

Staring at you, Suna Rintarou had never been more sure in his life.

From here on, he would make himself your loyal and devoted boyfriend. He supposed "Coquette's boyfriend" had a good ring to it, afterall.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

this was overall a prologue but I HAVE BEEN SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS BOOK