#004

Sa'Khyelr Brooklyn Banks.

10|25|22.

" Girl how you gon balance Cheer and Volleyball." I heard Trayvon speak and I mugged him.

" Sis you worried bout the wrong thing, literally!" I giggled as I grabbed my phone out my purse.

" Why would you sneak yo phone in dummy." He looked and me and I smacked him.

" You really finna make me mad.. youn say nothing out loud like that." I said putting my phone back in my purse as we walked up the stairs.

" Dumb ass, but you coming to our game?!" He question making me nod.

" I have to come now, because I'm a Cheerleader.. And A FLYER the most important." I said playing with my hair posing and smiling.

"You really ugly." He smacked my head into the wall and ran down the hall.

" aw yeah, imma show you." I looked at him run down the halls as I picked my stuff up.

" Hey girl." Aaliyah spoke to me as I walked down the hall.

" heyy." I said smiling at her.

I didn't know alot of people at school, but she was nice to me and she called me pretty.

" Ian even gon lie, I think we should be friends... cause you sexy and I am too." She smirked as we walked together.

" Yeah, that's cool girl and we inna same class." I smirked and she nodded as we opened the class door.

" ouuu they was skipping! write them up." Lemar said in a joking tone pointing at us as I closed the class door. " Lemar shut yo bald head ass up." Aaliyah said making the class laugh.

I stood by the door watching as the teacher turned to me. " where you want me to sit." I asked fixing my backpack. " you can sit next to Taylor." The teacher said pointing at Taylor and I nodded.

Taylor was a girly girl, she was brown skinned and she had pretty brown eyes, her hair was in softlocs that look about one week old. She had a blue led pencil behind her ear and when she smiled you could see the Dark Gray braces she had in her mouth. Top and bottom. I noticed when she stood up she was around 5'6 and she had a Skelton hand that was written in a black sharpie but it was very detailed.

She had on a chain that said Taydaa, and another chain that had a T inside of an heart. She hand on some Black dickies that was a little bit but it still was cute on her, she had three led pencils in her side pocket and two five dollars in her pocket along with some dice that was one the table next to her packet.

" waddup, wassyo name." She spoke, her voice was a little deep but to me it was sexy. " my name is Sa'Khyelr, can I copy what I missed from yo paper?" I asked and she nodded sliding the paper over. I quickly grabbed my led pencil from my purse writing my name, the date and what period we were in before I copied word from word til I got to where we was in the class.