#003

Sa'khyelr Brooklyn Banks.

10|13|22-

" yuro, twin." I heard making me turn my head towards Trayvon.

" it's always you man." I laughed looking at him before I gave him a lil hug.

" oh well, I think my mans feeling you ain lying." he said and I smiled.

" the sexy one from the game?"I questioned as we walked up the stairs.

" yeah, my dawg how you feel bout em." he asked as we reached the top of the stairs.

" waddupp baby boy." Mir came out of nowhere dapping up Trayvon.

" waddup twizzayy." Tray shouted as they did all type of stuff laughing.

" waddup slimeto." Mir looked at me dapping me up.

" heyy." I looked at him and he smiled making me smile showing my newly dark blue braces.

" oh yeah twin, she said you fine ass fuck." Tray smirked which caused me to push him.

why tray ? why ! I thought.

" i ain even say it like that look at you." I rolled my eyes and mir smirked.

" how you said it then ma." he said and I started to blush.

" so he was like he think his mans mir feeling me n then I was like who, the sexy one from the game." I laughed and mir watched me.

" I'm sexy? I like how you say my name." he said as we walked down the hallway.

" yeah you sexy, I ain't no hater." I smirked trying not to make eye contact.

" fasho slime, yeen on nun foreal." Mir teased and I laughed. " who ? I'm on whatever." I smirked teasing him back.

" ouu shit twin." Tray spoke making me laugh before somebody came up to us.

" hey girl, you fuck with mir? I seen what you posted on instagram." She said and I stepped back.

" what ? no what is you talking bout." I looked confused.

" what she postedd." Mir said getting hype at the thought I posted him.

" look." The girl showed him the picture but it wasn't nothing like that.

he was in the picture walking away n there was a song with a heart but nothing like that foreal foreal.

" oh.. I ain't mean it like that, that's my dawg." I said looking at her and she nodded walking away.

" nigga just friendzoned me ? aigh stand on that Dawg." he walked away with a sad look on his face leaving me dumbfounded.

" I ain't mean it like that, I just don't like people in my business..." I said looking at Tray for help.