6:its going to be tomorrow

It was the last day, the last day before Dream would leave.

And he was scared.

But the whole day he spent it with George, with his boyfriend that he loves. The person he cherished every moment with.

It was the day he actually cried.

Both him and George were sitting in comfortable silence, but when he remembered that this was his last day, a tear ran down his cheek. He hadn't told George nor his mom through the whole week, the pain, the thoughts he held in just hurt to hold. The threat that he was told, made him not speak about something so important and big. Dream was frightened of how the army was going to be, or if any wars would be started?..

It was not easy trying to keep this big secret to himself. And he suffered badly in silence, it was hard to communicate for him.

Dream didn't notice he was having an anxiety attack, and he finally heard George's voice, his arms around him. His breath was uneasy and very rapid—some of his breaths were gasp, Dreams hands were clenching onto George's shirt, tears streaming down his face, thoughts spinning around his head like a roller coaster.

"Dream- can you hear my voice? It's going to be ok. This will end." George's voice was soft and tender, ringing through Dreams ears helping slightly.

"George-" He gasped, a sob from his throat came out as his throat felt like it was opening and closing multiple times.

"Dream, it's gonna be ok. Listen to my voice." George ran his hand across Dreams back and through his hair, starting to hum a small soft tune to calm Dream down.

Dream kept on letting out cries, and he wrapped his shaky arms around George, trying to get  closer to hear George's calming tune.

Dreams head fell on the humming brunets shoulder, his voice was calming to Dream, and it helped him in these attacks to relax. The brunet always told Dream breathing tricks to calm himself down if George wasn't there to help him. 

George rocked Dream side to side, humming still. "It'll be ok, I'm here." He whispered soothingly.

It took a while, but Dream controlled his breathing, and calmed down a bit, it felt like hours, but George calmed him down, no matter what.

George leaned his head on Dreams shoulder, rubbing the man's back.

Dream kept his arms around George, head now rested on his shoulder. His breathing was steady, still listening to the soothing hums that rang through his ears nicely, it was like music.

George didn't want to go further and ask how and what caused Dreams anxiety attack since it either would cause it again or not even speak about it. But he wanted to know so desperately what has been on his lovers mind since they've went to Dreams mom's house, and what was talked about.

"Are you ok?" George asked in a whisper.

"I'm ok." 'Liar, liar, liar!' He yelled at himself in his mind.

It was a big lie, he hid everything in his mind, the thoughts of how the Army would be like, how George's reaction to him going to the Army for who knows how long, and how much it would hurt the both of them to leave each other, it spreads through his mind like a spill that wasn't cleaned and started to get everywhere quickly.

"I'm sorry, baby." Dream continued after he stopped to think.  "I really am, I-"

"Clay, you just had an anxiety or a panic attack, I'm not here to assume what you had, but there's nothing to be sorry about. Please don't apologize." George interrupted Dream, not wanting him to apologize.

Dream sighed, squeezing his lover as tightly as he possibly could. He kept quiet, not speaking a word.

Even though he should've.

George squeezed Dream back, not really knowing what was wrong, but he was concerned and worried from whatever problem was caused, could make him have an attack. He was going to ask tomorrow.

But there was no time.

Dream was going to the army.

Tomorrow.

It would shatter George into pieces once he knew, god Dream should've communicated this. It was big, really big, so it was going to shatter George badly since he didn't explain it through this week.

Dream wanted to hold, cherish this moment as long as he could, he wished everything was back to normal. And tomorrow was just a normal day, not the day for Dream to go into the army.

And it broke Dreams heart when George said to take a break to just relax. He really couldn't, it was going to be tomorrow where he would have to leave and not come back. For who knows how long.

This was definitely going to hurt George, badly.

But what Dream most feared was how their communication was going to be when they were far apart.

________________

Sorry if it's so short and rushed, if anything is wrong please tell me:) I will revise it!! Love you all lots, take care of yourselves.

Words:852