19:No More Wamrth, Its Gone.

A couple of weeks passed. And it was September. George was yearning for Dreams presents or just something sent to him.

No mail was sent to George, for plenty of weeks. George couldn't stand this, he felt like he was going crazy. 

George finally responded to some text, to Sapnap too. He told Sapnap about what happened through out these three months, about the letters, and Dreams visit. Not as much of Dreams parents though.

Sapnap said he was going to visit when he could, since he didn't want George to be lonely

George was on the couch, trying to distract himself from things by watching TV. Not trying to think of anything right now. He was fidgeting with his fingers, he missed the warmth of Dreams hands.

His hands would always be tangled with Dreams when they were just sitting and watching TV. He missed it.

George felt his phone vibrate twice, and he glanced at his phone.

Morgan.

The man he hated. How much times does he have to say how much he despised this ignorant and evil man? A million of times.

George picked up his phone anyways, checking to see what the text was from his curiosity. He looked at what the text was, raising his eyebrow.

It said, 'Come over, it's urgent.'

Was he really going to walk over there? Waste his time on the "parent" who took Dream away from him.

Even though he wouldn't, he had a lot of time on his hands. So, he changed into a hoodie and some sweats since it was a little chilly out.

He grabbed his phone, going out as he started to walk to Dreams parent's house. It was only just a couple of blocks away. And George was right about the weather, it was a little chilly, and cloudy.

He slightly shivered from the wind blowing in his face.

~~~

Once he made it to their house, George knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer.

Someone opened the door, and it was Morgan. He was in.. Tears? And had a frown.

Morgan noticed once he looked at George, he had eye bags, and his eyes were a bit red, and hair was slightly messy. His appearance was messy, it was like he was depressed.

George was confused hit with this sudden somber from Morgan. He slightly turned his head to the side, "Are you okay? What happened?.." His sentence faded as his mind went to Dream.

What if it was about Dream? What if he was injured. Or worse, died. His mind went to conclusion even before Morgan would speak about anything.

"Something happened with-" The man let out a sob that sounded real, covering his face with his hands.

George's mind spun, he was scared. Morgan's emotions sounded very real.

"It's about Clay."

George froze, "W-what?" He stuttered out of pure shock and fear. "What happened?! Is he hurt, or-" Before George could finish his sentence, Morgan interrupted him.

"Clay died George." He explained.

George tried to process this information. No, no.. He couldn't die?! No, no, this had to be fake. He pinched himself, and pinched himself again. Hoping this was a dream, and could just wake up in Dreams arms.

But this was real. He didn't wake up. The cold air passed by him as some water droplets flew into his face.

He trembled out of shock and somber, letting out a sob. George covered his mouth with his shaky hand, falling to the ground. "No, please he has to be alive." He shook his head, in denial. "Please, Dream, I want to be with you, I want you to hold me, whisper in my ear that you love me. This can't be real, this can't be REAL."

The door closed as rain drops started to fall from the sky, "He's not dead, he's not dead. Please.." He shook his head frantically, tears streaming down his face.

The thought of Dream dying was wrong to him, Dream promised him to the end that they would stay together forever. He didn't want this to be real, he wanted to marry Dream, he wanted Dream to be here, he wanted to hug him so tightly and tell him he loved him.

But he couldn't. Dream was dead.

Lightning struck as it started to pour heavily. You couldn't see if George was even crying, since rain was pouring down his face.

"I couldn't even tell you that I loved you the last time I saw you." He muttered with a sob, "I can't now. You're dead."

***

Dream took George on their first date, and it was nerve racking to Dream. Yes, he was fine with making some mistakes on their first date, but he wanted it to at least good well, not too bad.

Dream took him to a picnic in a nice grass field. He wanted to do something fancy, but (1) Fans would swarm around them if they went to a restaurant or somewhere public for their first date and (2) it might be better to just start off calm, just in case something might happen if they were somewhere too public.

Dream got out of the car, tapping his palm as he went to George's side, trying to open the door for him. But it was locked, and Dream looked through the window as George opened it himself.

Dream backed away a bit since he was taken aback by it, he saw George come out as he chuckled awkwardly.

George blinked as tension started to grow in between them, this literally never happened as much. But in a date, is a little embarrassing.

"It's over there, follow me." He tried easing the tension.

~~~

It ended up going well, and they joked about the start of the date, laughing their asses off. It was going so well.

George's head was leaned on Dreams shoulder as Dreams arm was wrapped around his torso. The sun started to set, and the different colors started to shine in the sky, red, yellow, and orange. Of course George couldn't see it well, but it was okay. (Should've brought his colorblind glasses, I know right.) The comfort of silence rose as the sun was slowly setting to a moon, that shined a dark starry night.

"Really stupid question to ask right now." Dream paused Interrupting the silence.

George hummed it response, "You always ask them." He said in a joking tone.

"Oh shut up idiot." Dream chuckled, joking around with him. He let out a breath, "It's- Okay, I know we just kinda started dating even though like it's been a bit, but- do you think maybe our love would be eternal?"

"Yes, I mean we've been friends for like 8 years. I think we can." George smiled, and then questioned."Why, do you doubt that?"

"No, I don't think that. I just wanted to see what you would say."

"What, I wouldn't think other wise-"

"I thought your answer would be complicated." He joked. "Like, 'perhaps it would-'"

George elbowed him lightly, "shut up idiot."

***

George sat in the rain until Veronica came, and she brought him home without questions. 

He wished Dream was still alive. He wanted to be with him for eternity.

He was on the couch, in the faint dark since the clouds outside covered the sun. Making it cold. It was cold, and he miss the warmth already. The warmth that would shower him with love, who would make him smile. But that warmth was gone. Completely gone.

Clay was dead. And George wished this wasn't true. He couldn't accept it.

It was cold now, and nothing could make him feel warm without his one warmth.
_____________
Sorry if I've missed anything on this chapter! Please tell me if I've made a mistake!

Love you all!
Words:1274