chapter 13

Author pov.

Mr and Mrs kim was talking with park family. Then m/m asked .

M/ m. : what is your daughter profession .

Then Mr Kim said proudly.

Mr Kim : she was owning her own campany.

He said while giving a proud look on his face then Mr park said.

Mr park : wow really that was nice.

He said with impressed look then namjoon asked.

Namjoon : what is her company name.

Then Mrs Kim said .

Mrs kim : company name was.

She cut off by foot step sound. Everyone truned there head to see who it is .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yn

Yn pov .

I came to Park Mansion, then I got a call, so I attended the call. After a while, I completed the call, so I started to walk inside the mansion. That mansion was just like our mansion because we too have the same size of the mansion, and the mansion was dark-themed. It was good. Then I went inside to see the persons with whom I fought at the mall. I was quite shocked by looking at them. They all also had the same reaction with mixed anger on their faces. Why were they angry? I am the one who should be angry. Everyone's eyes were on me. My dad was about to talk, but someone shouted - the same man who I slapped in the mall.

Jimin: You bitch, we have been searching for you, but you came to our mansion to die by my hands.

He shouted angrily. Well, he can't even touch my fingers, but he was saying that he will kill me. My mom and dad were shocked by his words. My dad and mom were really angry. Then I went inside the living room. Then dad said.

Mr. Kim: What the hell are you talking about, badmouthing my daughter? And how dare you call her that way.

My father shouted at him. Now he became shocked by my father's shout. My mom was also angry. Then a girl said.

Mia : please clam down mr Kim .

Then mom said.

Mrs kim : how did you expect us to be calm? Your brother called my only daughter in bad words.

Mom said in a cold and dark voice i know she was really angry. Then a woman said.

Mrs park  : please clam down let's talk.

Then mom and dad sat on the sofa, while others also sat on the other side of the sofa. Then they started to talk.

M/f : ok introduced yourself guys.

He said to 7 boys and 5 girls .

Then they all started to introduce themselves in cold voice.

Jin : park seok-jin
Age : 29.

He said with a cold look . I just rolled my eyes. Then they continue to introduce themselves.

Suga :Park yoongi
Age :28 ( cold )

Jhope : Park heoseok or jhope
Age : 28 ( cold )

Rm :  Park namjoon
Age: 28 ( cold )

Jimin : Park jimin
Age : 27 ( cold )

His name is Jimin, however, I can sense that he was angry; his eyes were dark. Did he think he can scare me? But he can't because I am also a Mafia, so he can't scare me.

Teahyung : Park teahyung
Age : 27 ( cold + angry)

Jungkook : park Jungkook
Age : 26

He is the one whom I bumped. But his voice cold but not angry.