chapter 16

( please ignore the spelling mistake 🥺)

Lisa sat in her room, consumed by thoughts of yn and Massimo. A surge of jealousy coursed through her veins as she contemplated yn's perceived superiority. Determined to assert her dominance, Lisa resolved to eliminate yn and keep Massimo for herself.

Lisa pov

Lisa : She's just a CEO but I'm a Mafia queen. I can crush her like an ant."

Lisa muttered to herself .

With a cold glint in her eyes, Lisa reached for her phone and dialed Massimo's secretary.

secretary : Hello, Ms. Lisa

the secretary answered.

Lisa : Where is Massimo?

Lisa demanded.

secretary : ms Lisa sir was in black swan industry.

What the hell he was doing in her company.

Lisa : what the hell he was doing in her campany .

She asked in angry voice .

Secratary: mam sir came her to talk business with Ms yn .

I don't said anything I just cutted the call.

Oh, he went there for business, but I don't trust that Yn and Massimo. I should go to that company. I want to see what they both are doing. I will not leave them alone. What if that Yn seduces Massimo? No, no, I should go there. Then I took my phone to see the time; it's 12:15. Soon lunchtime will come. Nice idea, I will take his lunch to Black Swan Industry.

Then I ran downstairs where my mom and aunt were there.

I went near my aunt and said,

Lisa: Auntie, Massimo always works in his company, so I can't get the time to spend with him.
Aunt: Yes, you're right, Lisa. He always stays in the company.

She said with a worried voice.

Lisa: Yes, Auntie, so I want to see him and spend more time with him.

I looked at my mom and aunt.

Mrs. Park: So?

She asked while raising her eyebrows.

Lisa: So, I want to meet him. So, if you guys can, please arrange lunch for Massimo. I will take it and go to his workplace. There, I can talk to him and spend more time with him.

I said while looking at Mom and Aunty, who were looking at each other.

Mrs. Park: Nice idea, Lisa.

Mom said with a smile. "Wow, now I can meet him soon."

M/M: Wait, I will arrange his lunchbox.

Aunty said and tried to go to her kitchen, but there is one more thing to tell.

Lisa: But Aunty, wait.

Aunty turned and looked at me and asked.

M/M: What?

She asked me confusedly.

Then I said,

Lisa: Massimo will be angry if I go and stand in front of him without telling him. So, we should call him.

Mrs. Park: Massimo will not agree if we call him.

She said while thinking. Then Aunty said,

M/M: We will message him that Lisa was coming to the office with lunch for you.