𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑑𝑎𝑦 | 𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑤

PAIRING: tasm!peterparker x fem!reader
WARNINGS: none
GENRE: angst and alot of fluff
SONG INSPIRATION: gone, gone, gone by phillip phillips
WORD COUNT: 478

PAIRING: tasm!peterparker x fem!readerWARNINGS: noneGENRE: angst and alot of fluffSONG INSPIRATION: gone, gone, gone by phillip phillipsWORD COUNT: 478

your head was buried in your book, trying to figure out how to solve this maths problem when the front door slammed shut.

you turned around knowing who it was, giving him a smile as he walked through your bedroom door — he leant over, giving you a soft peck. before quickly pulling away. making his way over to your shared bathroom with slumped shoulders.

your smile soon turned into a frown, there wasn't many days like this with peter, but of course he had his bad days — like everybody else did, but c'mon especially spiderman does.

it was an unspoken rule with the two of you that he would always come in and greet you with a soft kiss and an 'i love you', or vice versa if you had gotten home a bit later that day. no matter the circumstance.

following his footsteps, you made your way into the bathroom, pete was stood leaning over the sink, hand on either side of it with his head bowed down.

without a word you walked up behind him, gently wrapping your arms around his torso — head on his back, he stiffened, but soon melted into your touch, letting you hold him.

feeling his back start to shake as he cried in your embrace, you stood like that for a good couple of minutes then you turned him around to face you, wiping the tears that had once streamed down his face.

you couldn't imagine how he must be feeling, carrying the weight of the entire city on his shoulders — worried of letting anybody down in the slightest.

sadly smiling up at him with knowing eyes, you made your way over to the shower. not letting go over his arm as you switched it over to the perfect temperature.

stripping yourself of your clothing, before helping peter with his, of course he could do it on his own, but it's what the two of you did, looked after each other.

once the two of you had gotten into the running stream of warm water, you let peter go under first, the steam keeping you from getting cold. watching as the droplets run down his bruised body, him letting out a deep sigh of relief.

grabbing the loafer and some soap, you began lightly cleaning peter, starting at his shoulders and working your way down, as you whispered sweet nothings into his ear.

after you were both cleaned off, you got into some clean clothes before bundling up in bed with a random superhero movie in the background, cuddled up together.

just taking in each other's presence, light jokes and kisses were shared.

until pete got really close to you, close enough that you could feel his breath lightly fanning your face.

"i really don't know what i'd do if i didn't have you in my life."