Chapter 1: The First Day

The smell of coffee have made Beige wake up for the lazy morning. The funny thing that she thought, where did the smell came from? Beige have been staying in her flat for just three days since she left Singapore.

" Good Morning roomie! I'm Adeline Thompson, simply Addie, and is your new roommate" the Blonde lady surprised her as she went to the kitchen.

"Goodness Gracious! Lady of heavens! I thought a ghost was having a coffee. Well, I am Beige Austmen, a freshmen and yes welcome here" she said with cheerfulness.

Beige helped Addie to fix her stuffs, as soon as the two girls finished unpacking things, Beige noticed Addie's works.

" whoa! are they your works?" she asked the blonde.

"yes, and I'm studying FIne Arts in LAUL"

"goodness gracious! same degree and same University!"

"I bet you're new there"

"Yep, I'm a foreign exchange student from Asia, and Europe is really cool and artistic"

"Haha! But I always believe Asia is more colorful than here"

"Well, can't compare it really, I'm proud of my homeland anyway"

As the two hangs together, they both expressed their love for paintings and arts. Though, Addie is quite better than Beige since she have already studied Arts in her primary and highschool days, while Beige is focused on the academic stuffs that she never liked in the first place.

The girls had similarities, they both like gothic arts but it never meant for them not to love those in impressionistic style or the sunny side of the world according to Addie. They both hate too smooth canvasses, for they believe that textures always matter.

The day ends with cheerful and warm faces, but they never know that after the First day will start the maze of puzzles.