No Goodbye

This story starts in one night, a very special night , the night of Christmas Eve. The Brouston's were finally getting to to their destination: Boston. Their mothers parents lived there; Lucy's parents, so every year the family went to Boston to visit. Sophie and Kayla loved going to their grandparents house. Especially because they always made them cakes. But not normal cakes, the best cakes in the world ,their raspberry flavour melted in their mouths.

Sudenly their father, Alex made a quick turn. 

But he didn't calculate well and their back part of the car was in the top of the hill , the girls managed to go out but their father's leg was stuck and their mother's arm was also stuck . Kayla and Sophie tried everything; they called the police tried to cut the chair, but it was of no use. 

The car started slipping, " No! " Sophie said. She couldn't lose her parents. "Don't leave us" Kayla said "please" she begged.

"Don't cry baby" their mother said "take this and if someone asks what it is don't respond" . Their father gave them a little bag with a key inside it.

"It's very valuable" their dad countinued "don't give it to anyone". Then the car slipped again and faster. "No!" The both shouted when the car fell. 

Sophie got the key inside of her hands when she wondered what it opened.

When the police came they told Kayla and Sophie they were sorry and brought them to their aunt's house. But unfortunately they also told them that the next day they needed to ho to foster home.

That Christmas Eve was the worst Christmas Eve you could imagine the both girls just wanted to cry,cry and cry, and that is what they did. They knew that their aunt will take them in if she could but her job was complicated and she traveled a lot.

So they didn't unpack anything because the next morning they would go. At least they had each other.

The next day came and some guys of the police where waiting for them, they got in the car. The policemen told them that the trip was going to be long. After talking to the policemen they found out that they where really kind, one was really funny and could make jokes about everything and the other person was a girl, a really nice one.

After three hours they finally arrived but when they looked around it wasn't a foster home , it was a magical place, with flying boats travelling in the sky and a phoenix, Sophie's mouth reached the floor , a phoenix she dreamed about them all her life . Kayla's mouth reached the floor when she saw a dragon ,one that spited ice, Kayla loved ice and Sophie loved fire. Everything was going to or out of the Fantasy Academy.

Donut worry be Hoppy