Magical Academy

They had three persons waiting for them as soon as they passed the front door. One was redheaded and the other two were blonde.

Kayla deduced that the redhead one was the headmaster, as she had pearls and diamonds all over her clothes ( she particulary seemed to like purple, as all her clothes were purple). The other two must be techers or something like that, though they are very similar to the policemen.

"Hello I am the headmaster of Fantasy Academy" the redheaded one said. Knew it Kayla thought. 

"I am called Sam and she is Emma" the blond boy said.

"We are the Horys of the school" the blond girl, Emma said, " and yes we are the two policemen who brought you here".

"Why did you come with us when there are so many people working here?" Sophie asked, as she looked around. She was fascinated because everything there was not possible in the human world. Kayla was fascinated because of all the types and species of animals. She loved animals and reading and Sophie loved writing and drawing fantasy and also reading.

"We needed to know you were safe" she responded.

"What are Horys?" Kayla asked.

"Horys are a really high standard of the academies" the headmaster said.

"Academies? Are there other ones?" Kayla asked.

"You pay attention to the tiniest details, I would have explained it to you only for that. But we are not here to disscuss that" the headmaster responded.

"We are here to welcome you to this academy" the blond boy said.

"We are staying here?" Sophie asked.

"Only if you want to, we do not press you" the headmaster said.

"Are you kidding, of course we want to" they said in unison.

"In that case Emma go to the girls wing, and decide their roommates" she continued, "have fun!" She added just before they left.

They walked for five minutes, when they arrived there was a corridor with so many rooms you couldn't even count them .

"Sophie will be with Katelyn and Kayla with Biana". Emma informed.

The rooms where 10 doors from eachother so they could talk.

Sophie entered the room and Katelyn was there: a beautifull girl with red hair and blue eyes. 

"Hi" Sophie said 

"Hello" Katelyn responded annoyed 

This is going to be a large week.

When Kayla entered the room ,Biana was there, she was very nice and the next day she showed Kayla around.