PART 1

I woke up, satisfied. After months I have slept like a baby. I woke up with a great mood, and as i looked outside the window, i could see the melancholic blueness spread across the sky. And for some reason, I love the shades of melancholy. People say that I am too negative to love those shades, but they comfort me. Not that I am a negative person, infact i am the most cheerful and happy go lucky person, you'll ever come across. But i just feel so calm, and cozy in the company of these shades, with a huge cup of hot hazelnut coffee. Dang! What a feel. I stayed in my bed for another hour and just closed my eyes, simply living and relaxing.

I received a text. It was Royal, my boyfriend. God I love this boy so much. I literally manifested him, he is a manifestation of all my dreams that I ever dreamed of having a boyfriend. He is just perfect. An epitome of a perfect blend of sarcasm and hotness, intelligence and softness! Plus his looks are to die for. Tall and handsome. Along with it his laugh, damn! I lose my shit every-time I hear him laugh.

I know I blabbered enough about him, and you might be assuming that I am exaggerating. But maybe, i don't know, he just makes me go happy. One call, one text, one meet with him, and there goes my rest of the time, happy and chirping. He calls me 'Daisy', as it's the symbol of innocence, joy, purity and new beginnings. I love him, for just being a man.

"Hey daisy. Good morning. It's Sunday and the meeting that I had has cancelled. Let's go to a cafe and have your favourite coffee with some white sauce pasta. Damn I am craving Pasta since so long. I'll pick you up at 12pm, okay? Be ready! Much love! Byee." He texted.

I smiled and immediately replied back, "Good morning love. Gosh yes yes yes! Thank god you came up with a plan. Can't wait to meet you! Kissessss!!! Bye."

I got ready in a pair of high waisted denim, a black crop top, and went out of the door, to find royal already waiting for me. Today is the last day of november, and i got my salary for the part time work that i do as an intern.