26

(comments mukkiyam bigilu)

Sengu opened his eyes and saw chanu was sleeping peacefully in his chest...

He smiled at her sleeping face and her little snore... It was so adorable... Suddenly a naughty idea crossed his mind...

He got up from his bed and took powder and put some in her palm which is resting in bed and he slightly blowed on her nose making her close her face with powder and it spreaded all over her face making him laugh silently...

He took his phone and clicked a pic like that and went from there silently without disturbing her...

When he was crossing azhagi's room he got another idea.. he slightly opened the door and saw her sleeping peacefully...

He silently went near her and took kajal and started to draw moustache and beard on her face without disturbing her sleep...

Sengu: ahaa...ha... Ippo dha perukku ethappla azhagi maari irukka.. ennamo korayudhey...ahh... Maru ...

He put a large size mole on her cheeks using kajal and came out of her room ...

Sengu: vera yaarachu marandhutoma? Ah? Chera? Vendam paavam avana thaniya apram vachukala... Killi maamzey? Mch.. Venda already case vishayathula romba paduthitom.. sari maththavangala apram vachukalam..

Saying so he went backyard to get refreshed singing, Naa polladhavan song...

Sengu: Naa polladhavan... Thinti dikidi tom.. poi solladhavan.. Thinti dikidi tom....

That's when he saw veer was brushing his teeth and thinking about something deeply...

Sengu mv: Ivana edhachu pannaumey... Mmm..

Sengu saw Veera standing near water tank...

Sengu mv: haggha.. aadu thaana vandhu sikkudhey..  iru d varan...

He silently went near veera's back and shouted at his ears making Veera jerked away in fear and fell inside water tank...

Sengu started to laugh seeing drenched Veera .. Veera who came to water surface glared at him ...

Veera: edhukku da enna kola panna paaththa ?

Sengu: summa fun ku pannaa ney ..

Veera: edhu enna thannila thalli kolla paathadhu fun ah? Konja vitrundha. Moochu mutti sethurupan da monkey...

Sengu: vidu bro...

Veera: aama endha side da irundhu vandha? Naa unna pakkavey ilaye?

Saying so he started to climb from tank..

Sengu: nee vena Inga vandhu nillu Naa thirumba thalli vidra unakey theriyum...

Veera: adingu.. unna..

Veera started to chase sengu who is started to run around the backyard laughing...

Sengu: vayasana kaalathula odi kaiyya kaala odachukadha ney...

Veera: adi seruppala.. yaarukku da vayasachu? Unna...

He took a log and started to chase sengu to hit him... Kallu who came saw them shouted,

Kallu: ayyayo mama.. enna ipdi nanajurukka?

Veera Glared at sengu and said,

Veera: onnula maa.. ivan kooda mallu kattitu thotti kulla vilundhuta...

Kallu: neenga rendu perum enna chinna pullaya? Epdi nanajurukka paaru vaa Naa thalaya thovatti vidra...

Kallu took towel and made Veera to sit in steps and started to dry his hair..