Chapter 5: Shadows of War

Moving to Tratos.

5-star General Tratos calls 2-star General Natro.

Tratos: General Natro, how many soldiers did you send to Gargan, Mandal Kingdom?

Natro: About 400 soldiers, Sir Tratos. Oh no, I mean General Tratos.

Tratos: What about the enhanced ones?

Natro: To be exact, it's 21, General Tratos.

Tratos: How's the attack?

Natro: It's crucial, General Tratos. But I'm working on some strategies. Please report to the Beam King about it, General Tratos.

Tratos: Yeah. Good luck, General Natro.

Tratos disconnects the call with Natro, his expression grave. He proceeds to compose a message for the Beam King.

Tratos: (voice recording) Beam King, this is General Tratos. The situation in Gargan, Mandal Kingdom is challenging. We've deployed 400 soldiers, including 21 enhanced warriors. The battle is crucial, and General Natro is working on strategies. I request your attention and guidance on the matter. Beam Kingdom's forces stand ready for your orders.

Tratos sends the urgent message to the Beam King, hoping for swift and decisive action in the face of the escalating conflict. The fate of Gargan hangs in the balance, and the Beam Kingdom's military leaders brace themselves for the challenges ahead.

Beam King Kenzo receives General Tratos' urgent message and contemplates the situation carefully. He then records a response to address the concerns and provide guidance.

Kenzo: (voice recording) General Tratos, I acknowledge the gravity of the situation in Gargan. Your efforts are commendable, and I trust General Natro's strategic acumen. Maintain the defense and prioritize the safety of our forces. If the situation worsens, consider a tactical retreat. Keep me informed of any developments. The kingdom's strength lies in its unity, and together, we shall overcome this challenge.

Kenzo sends the recorded message back to General Tratos, emphasizing the importance of strategic flexibility and vigilance in the face of adversity. The fate of Gargan remains uncertain, and the Beam King seeks to guide his military with wisdom and resolve.

In the Beam King Residence.

Zero: Yo, Kenzo!

Kenzo: Zero! What brings you here?

Zero: I heard about the situation in Gargan. Tratos filled me in. How are you holding up?

Kenzo: It's a challenging time, Zero. Gargan is one of the strongest military in Mandal Kindom.

Zero: I understand. If you need any support, you know I'm here.

Kenzo: Thanks, Zero. Your offer means a lot. But you shouldn't go outside this kingdom.

Zero: Huh?! Why?!

Kenzo: Because you are important, and they will attack us if they know you aren't inside this kingdom.

Kenzo: (whisper) You're the strongest after all.

Zero: (pretending he can't hear) I can't hear it.

Kenzo: Don't make me say it.

Zero: (pretending he can't hear) What?

Kenzo: Because you are the strongest!

Zero: (smirks) I'll be going then.

Kenzo: Yeah. See you!

At 0:17 on May 31, 2411, General Natro calls General Tratos.

Natro: Tsk, General Tratos, we failed.

Tratos: What?! How?

Natro: It was the Mandal King Xavier Brzenska. He was too strong for our soldier and warriors. He wiped them all alone.

Tratos: They're growing stronger than they were before. I will report this to King Kenzo immediately!

Natro: Please do, General Tratos!

Tratos disconnects the call with Natro.

Tratos: (talking to himself) What is happening?

During the challenges, General Tratos decides to report the situation to Beam King Kenzo Suzuki promptly. He acknowledges the urgency of keeping Kenzo informed about the developments in Gargan.

Tratos arrives at the Beam King Residence and is granted an audience with King Kenzo.

Tratos: Beam King Kenzo, urgent news has arrived. Gargan faced a setback in our attempt to control it. Mandal King Xavier Brzenska proved too strong for our soldiers and warriors.

Kenzo: (concerned) Xavier Brzenska? The situation must be dire if he personally intervened.

Tratos: Indeed, sir. We underestimated their strength. They are evolving rapidly, and our current strategies may need reconsideration.

Kenzo: (thoughtful) The challenges are growing, Tratos. We need to adapt to this changing landscape. Keep me updated on any developments, and let's assess the situation to formulate a resilient plan.

Tratos: Yes, sir. We must remain vigilant and agile in our responses.

Kenzo: Invite the other three 5 star Generals.

Tratos: Yes, Beam King!

Tratos calls the other three 5 star Generals and tells them to come in the Beam King Residence.

As the top military leaders gather in the Beam King Residence, an air of tension fills the room. The challenges posed by Mandal King Xavier Brzenska cast a shadow over their strategic discussions. Beam King Kenzo Suzuki, flanked by his generals, contemplates the evolving threats. Little do they know that within the confines of their discussions lies a revelation that will reshape the destiny of the Beam Kingdom. As the meeting unfolds, the fate of the kingdom teeters on the edge of uncertainty, leaving the leaders and the kingdom itself at the mercy of an unpredictable future. The echoes of impending decisions resonate through the halls, and the gravity of their choices hangs in the air like an unresolved storm, signaling the beginning of a perilous journey for the Beam Kingdom.