Abhi na jaao chodhh kar...

Dhanraj returned to Mahajan Mansion while recalling all the memories he has shared with Prem and how unfair he always has been towards his family.
Suddenly he saw a photo album burning in his room because of a candle beside it...
He immediately ran to save it, Gargi saw Dhanraj trying to diminish the fire by his hand so she ran to stop him

But somehow Dhanraj managed to save the album
'tumhe dikh nahi rha tha Gargi??
Is album mei... meri, Prem aur Dadababu ki yaadein hein! Mera Pariwar khatam hogya toh kya ab unki yaadein bhi jala dogi tum!' Dhanraj was frustrated and Gargi understood he is not in his senses.

'ye kyaa keh rhe hein Dhanraj aap?
Aap dekhiye is album ko ..Khali hai ye!
Sham mein hi maine saari photos ek nayi album lga di thi, dekhiye ye vali kaise fatt gayi hai'

Dhanraj opened the album and indeed it was blank...
He sat on the bed and tears flowed out his eyes.
Gargi sat beside her husband to console him and give him some comfort.

••••••• Hyderabad (Next Day) ••••••••

'aapka idea kaafi nya hai Neil Bhardwaj!
Humein pasand aaya!'

'Thank you Sir'

'Financial terms & conditions bhi justified hein, we are ready to invest!'

'Thank you Sir, Thank you Ma'am! I promise, I won't let you down'

Neil was on cloud Nine, he has cracked the biggest deal of his life! Bigger than the last one.
He want to tell about this to the two most important people of his life.
Neil immediately dialled his Papa's number,

**the number you are trying to call is currently switched off!**

'Papa ka phone , switched off?!!
Tab tak Yuvika ko call karke btata hun'
He was extremely excited.

**the number you are trying to call is not reachable**

'ajeeb baat hai , jab Yuvika ko subah phone lagaya tha, tab bhi not reachable tha, message bhi nahi dekha usne abhi tak, kahaan chali gyi hai ye ladkiii?
Isha ko phone lagata hun!'

**the number you're trying to call does not exist**

'Hein?!! Ye kaise ho sakta hai ? Achanak dono behno ke phone nahi lag rhe'' he wondered.

He tried to call Arjun and Bhumi as well but he received similar answers from the other end, he was getting tensed.

'Papa ko hi phone lagakar puchta hun , shayad unhein kuch pta ho'

He tried to call Vidur again and again but no one answered...his anxiety level was rising! he forgot the happiness he was experiencing moments ago!

He came back to Hotel and booked the first flight to Delhi and cancelled all his prior bookings.

~~~'...bas uske baad yunn udd kar tumhare paas vapis aa jaunga'~~~

His eyes were moist as he recalled what he said to Yuvi before coming to Hyderabad.

'us samay mna karke ab aise bula rahi ho Yuvi?!!'
he muttered, as if his instinct was speaking itself!

Neil immediately checked out and reached the airport, he was becoming restless.
Finally before flight could take off, he succeeded in calling Vidur.

'Hello...Hello Papa! Kahaan the aap?
Aapka phone kyun nhi lag rha tha, kitna darr gaya tha main'

'sorry betu! Vo main apna phone charge karna bhool gya kal raat toh bas abhi charging par lga kar switch on kiya'