VISH and AMRIT

Days were passing, Dadababu is becoming a person who holds no desire and will to live, he has stopped going to office and now keeps himself confined to the walls of Study Room, he keeps on chanting Shlokas from Geeta or keeps on analysing where did he go wrong?
This introspection and daily stress was affecting his body, doctors were constantly in touch with him.

Dhanraj is recovering from his trauma but he is still in regret that he did nothing good with his brother or his family, he was looking for forgiveness but even his own soul was refusing to grant him one, by chance!

Gargi roams in the house as if she is the only Queen left in the Jungle, actually she is!
After the accident, Ruhi went to her father's house.
She has told everyone that she want to spend this crucial time of her life with her mother and father.
Dadababu didn't want her to go but he understood the fear in her eyes, the same fear which used to threaten Nagars everyday,so as a selfless act, Dadababu let her go, moreover, he didn't want that the unborn baby should learn anything from his father, so it's better to keep him away!
Ohh! Baby's Father!! Mr. Digvijay Mahajan is now solely managing the Mahajan Empire.
The media has stopped showing news of Nagars and Mahajans!
Digvijay Mahajan is on with his arbitrariness and stubbornness, leading to the decline of Mahajan Empire.

The day Dadababu refused to go to Office anymore, Vidur resigned from his post as Legal Advisor, he can't handle DJ and the humiliation which he will bring further!
But this became an opportunity for his son, who is still determined and hopeful.
He has already installed few hidden cameras in Mahajan Mansion by secretly going in there one night
He was waiting for that one watershed moment!
Now, since his father has resigned, he has this opportunity to enter Mahajan Office but he won't do it, this time he will fight this war by keeping his enemy close to him, very close!

Neil has called his childhood friend, Amrit and has told him everything!
Thankfully, AMRIT, a rich corporate lawyer and a Company Secretary by profession decided to go with this alliance.

Amrit took over Vidur's position in Mahajan Empire. Yes! He is too young to handle such a big empire but his capabilities can't be questioned.
He is smart, witty and clever...
He knows what to do and what not.
And DJ recognised this nature, he knows AMRIT would be a great help to him in making profits.

Neil clearly instructed Amrit that no one should know about their friendship therefore, Neil and Vidur also left the Mahajan Premises and started livin' in a flat nearby! Vidur often used to visit Dadababu as a friend.
Amrit and DJ'S friendship was growing day by day, as declared, AMRIT is capable enough to understand good and bad moves by DJ, he used to inform all the blunders done by DJ to Neil who was carefully keeping a record of DJ's business tactics!

'Neil, mujhe khushi hai ki tum Zindagi mein aage badhne ki koshish kar rhe ho! Dekho tumhare kehne par maine Mahajan Mansion bhi chodhh diya!
Beta tumne abhi abhi startup shuru kiya hai aur main dekh rha hun ki tumne uski achhi shuruwat ki hai! Mujhe garv hai tum par Betu!
Agar Yuvika...'
Vidur stopped in between, he realised he shouldn't bring Yuvika in between their conversation, Neil is healing but Vidur was unaware about his son's diplomatic moves!

'boliye na Papa! Agar Yuvika ..??
Yahi na ki vo hoti toh mujhe mere career mein aage badhte dekh bahut khush hoti !!
Papa...vo hai!
Aap mujh par vishwas rakhiye, main jo bhi kar rha hun, use hamari zindagi mein vapis laane ke liye aur use nyaay dilane ke liye kar rha hun, aap bharosa rakhiye!'

Vidur stood puzzled, He thought Neil is moving on but he has still not believed that Yuvika is dead.
He was worried but was well aware that this assumption is helping his son to survive.

••••••••• Meanwhile in Rishikesh •••••

'mummy itne din hogye, hamari savings bhi khatam hone vali hein lekin aap mujhe aur Yuvika Di ko bahar jaakar kaam dhundne hi nahi de rahi ho!' said Isha
'tum dono news papers aur news channels mein rahi ho! Tum dono ko yahaan log pehchan sakte hein isiliye tum dono kuch aur samay tak bahar nahi niklogi!'