How It All Began

Hello my loyal viewers! This is what you all have been waiting for the Little Girl and the Monsterverse: Heroes Unite! There's going to be some series flashbacks, backstories, and so on.

Anyways, enjoy the story!

Song inspired called: Song of Joy by Erutan

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Kaiju, ancient gigantic titans that roamed the Earth for billions of years, are slowly awakening from their eternal slumber to wreak havoc on humanity. It's up to Val and her family to work together to stop these ancient creatures from destroying the world or possibly each other.

The only way to do so is to think big and have big allies.

Luckily for them, they have few good Kaijus on their side, and the King of all Monsters himself. Godzilla.

~Few years ago before Val was adopted to Owen~

On a quiet night in the city of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Little Val was in her bed, tucked in and snuggling with her snuggling her stuffed raptor doll, Honey. Her mother, Alma, was reading to her baby girl a story about Beauty and the Beast (the friendly version) and telling her that love can break any curse. Val snuggles close to her mommy, sitting next to her as she shows her the picture of Belle freeing the Beast from his curse, revealing to be a handsome prince. And both married in the end.

"And they lived happily ever after, the end." Alma closes the book, smiling towards awestruck daughter.

"That story was beautiful, mommy." Val said happily, snuggling close to her mother.

Alma smiles and hugs her daughter, "I'm happy that you love it, sweetie."

As Alma cuddles with her daughter, the little girl's bright blue eyes land on the cover of the book, showing the beast. Val wonders if there are real monsters besides in her story book that her mommy always read her. Are monsters real or just pretend? She sometimes thinks her neighbors were actually monsters, but they were wearing realistic costumes on Halloween and her dad, Oscar, tells her that they are not real. Yet...sometimes monsters can be real, when it is very dark.

"Mommy?" Val suddenly called her mother, looking at her with wide eyes. "Do you believe in monsters?" Little Val asked her mother.

Alma was slightly confused by that sudden question. She wonders why Val asked her that? Nonetheless, she will answer her daughter, for she could see curiosity in her eyes.

"Do I believe in monsters?" Alma asked her daughter before smiling at her gently. "I do."

"You do?" Val asked her mommy with wide eyes.

Alma nodded her head. "I do."

Val makes a scared face and she hugs Honey. "They're scary." She whispers out.

Alma's face shows a small smile as she tucks Val to bed. "They are, but not all monsters are bad."

Val tilted her head. "They aren't?"

"Yes, there are good monsters. And really, really, really bad monsters."

Val was confused yet worried. "What are they called?" Val asked her mother.

"They have many names. Some called them monsters, giant beasts of doom, titans, but they are also called Kaijus."

Val tilts her head. "Kaijus?"