Find members!

Back at the Wonder Stage....

Emu: That was so much fun!

Kohane: Mm hm! The show was fun as well, now then lets head back to planning!

Emu: After the show back there, I think I have some ideas now!

Kohane: Ooh! You have some examples.

Emu: Like a fish story, where there was this one fish who had no friends and soon meets another fish, and soon they become friends!

Kohane: It sounds a bit childish, but the story sounds good. It may need a lot of tweaking up to do.

Emu: We may need to find some members to help with this.

Kohane: Agreed. We may need some good ideas from some people and maybe some members to be scouted.

Emu: Good thinking! I'm gonna go change first, and then we'll find new members! After all, the more the merrier!

After Emu changes out of her performance clothes, Kohane and Emu then take a walk around the amusement park.

Kohane: Right now, there is none to be found.

Emu: What do we do?

Kohane: ...

Emu: Lets not give up! There has to be some people we can find!

Meanwhile with someone...

???: This should be a good spot.

Little girl A: Mommy! Its that girl again! 

Little girl's mom: I see, so she has returned again with a new story her friend has to share with you.

Little girl A: Yeah!

Little boy B: Excuse me, but are you here to tell a story.

???: Yes, though a friend wrote the story. Is it fine that I read it to you, she allowed me.

Little boy B: Okay!

???: Now then, where do we start..? Of course...

Meanwhile with Kohane and Emu...

Kohane: (Sighs) Easier said than done...How are we going to find people who want to join us?!

Emu: Don't give up, Kohane. We'll find some memb-hold on...Isn't that...?

Emu then points to a blue hair girl to Kohane.

Kohane: Eh?! Isn't she...

???: Now then, where do we start..? Of course...It all begins with...