Can't Help Falling In Love

"We found, a very, incredibly rare-"

"Guys, we found a fucking K-mart. Get over it." I shrugged and gasped when someone squeezed my sides. I immediately turned around and saw Dex and Joe laughing their asses off. I glared at them and once Joe saw, he stopped laughing and pointed at Dex.

"Addi. Addi. Why? W-we were trying to...." I laughed and shook my head.

"Whatever." I ran behind me over to Dex and snatched his beanie off his head.

"Thanks Dex!" I ran inside and watched as the guys played on some little car ride thing outside. I smiled and rolled my eyes, turning around and walking towards the toy section. What? I'm a kid at heart, what can I say?

"Thought I'd find you here." I looked up and saw Dex, a playful smile dancing across his lips. I smiled back and looked around.

"Where are they?"

"They're still outside, so I took this chance to come see my love." I smiled and walked up to him.

"I'm glad you did. I was missing the little bit of sentimental contact we normally have." He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my body.

"I don't like hiding this from the guys." I sighed and put my head on his chest, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Neither do I, but what can we do? They think I can't love at all."

"But James almost figured us out." I closed my eyes and listened to his heartbeat, which had started to speed up.

"I know. And I'm scared he'll entirely figure us out and just burst." He let out an exasperated sigh and put his head on mine.

I savoured the moment and cursed when I heard the others calling out for Dex. I pulled back and gave him a slight smile before grabbing some Pikmin plushies and throwing them at him.

"They shouldn't think we were together, but if they do, just hold these up." I smiled and walked up to him, giving him a small peck on the lips and walked off.

"Where were you?" A few minutes after my encounter with Dex, James found me and decided to have a chat with me.

"Toy area. Look, I found this Transformers thing." I held it up and smiled, but James didn't look like he was having any of it.

"What's going on between you and Dex?" I froze and stared at him.

"W-what?" He sighed and looked into my eyes.

"What. Is going on. Between. You and Dex?" I tilted my head.

"I don't know, what's going on between us?" He rolled his eyes and gave me a glare.

"I swear to god, Addi."

"Wanna finish your sentence?" He groaned and put his hand over his head.

"If you break him-"

"If I break him?! What if he breaks me?!" He sighed and turned on his heel, mumbling inaudible phrases. I simply rolled my eyes and looked around at what the store had to offer.

"Whats the capital of Thailand?" I looked over at Dex, who was towering over Jordan, who was sitting in some outdoor patio furniture.

"Bangkok." Dex yelled out as he hit Jordan in the balls and walked off, laughing. I giggled and rolled my eyes, muttering,

"Dork."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aron what the fuck?" I laughed as he sat on his little Hello Kitty chair. Which was literally made for like 5 year olds.

"What?" He innocently asked. I rolled my eyes and helped the guys take their scooters out of the boxes.

"Thanks Addi!" I smiled and got in the car, getting my phone out and smiling.

Trav- Hey Ad

Me- Yo Clark.

Trav- What're you doing?

Me- ROAD TRIP!

Trav- To?

Me- E3 in Cali.

Trav- You know you have to come visit me and Jen in LA right?

Me- Yes dad....(=

Trav- And don't forget your condoms for the boys you meet, and be sure to call me every stop!

Me- Oh my god Travis

Trav- You know you love me!

Me- Hah, you're funny

Trav- HEY!!

Me- Gotta go, thanks for the chat though

Trav- Anytime honey. Remember, call me every stop and the CONDOMS!

Me- Really Trav? -_-

Trav- Yes really, now don't get too drunk!

Me- Adiós Trav....

Trav- Awww bye Ad

Me- Say hi to the others for meh!

Trav- BYE.

Me- D=

I rolled my eyes and looked up, jumping when I saw Dex staring down at me.

"Jesus Dex." I put my hand over my heart and he slightly smiled.

"Who ya texting?" I raised my eyebrow.

"My friend, we were really close before I moved to Colorado." He nodded and I noticed the others on the scooters, laughing, smiling. I slightly smiled and looked back up at Dex.

"Do we have to hide?" I sighed and nodded, putting my hand on his thigh.

"For now." I got out of the car and walked over to Stef who was smiling at the others.

"Hey Stef." She smiled and waved at me.

"Hey Addi." She moved back a little and nodded over for me to follow.

"....Yea?" She leaned on the car and turned towards me.

"So you and Dex huh?" My face flushed and I looked away.

"Not you too...." She giggled and lightly grabbed my arm.

"Come on! It's so obvious! The way you guys disappear at almost every stop-" I cover her mouth with my hand as my face got even hotter.

"Okay, okay. I get it. But, yea, me and him, we're a thing. And I cannot believe you just got me to admit that!" I groaned and put my hands over my face. She started laughing and put her hands on my shoulders.

"It's okay! I can see why you'd want to get with him." I looked over at her and raised my eyebrow.

"Is this gonna be a problem or....?" She shook her head and put her right hand over her heart and her left one in the air.

"I solemnly swear that I will not cause any disturbance between you two." I smiled and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"Nah, I don't exactly care. Hang out, have fun, I just don't want to hear about you guys hitting it off the wrong way." She giggled and nodded, giving me a hug.

"Oh, by the way!" I looked down at her,(I'm about 3 inches taller than her) and raised my eyebrow.

"Yea?" She held up her finger and got her phone out. Typing who knows what, she showed her phone to me.

"How come you never mentioned you were in a band before this?"