1

~2 Years Later~

"Addi!!"

"What Char?"

"Have you seen Zoey's leash?"

"No, sorry."

"Mom!!"

"What Avia?"

"Emmi won't give me my phone back!!"

"Emmi."

"Ok, Ok. Here."

"Thank you!" I walked outside and sighed.

"Ad. You ok?" I looked over at Charles and nodded.

"Yea. Just...having kids is hard."

"Hey. To be fair, no one said it was going to be easy." I smiled and hugged him.

"Good Point Char. Good. Point." He kissed my head and held my hand.

"Ready?" I nodded and got in the car.

"Girls! Hurry up!"

"Coming!!"

"Let me get my sketchbook first!"

"Hurry Avia!" Emmi got in the back, Im driving, Char's in the passenger seat, and Avia's sitting next to Emmi. If you're confused, see we're driving to LA. Yes. Driving. Char can't fly in a plane cause of the chemo. So I volunteered to drive from Florida all the way to California...yep.

"Ok! I'm here. Lets go mom!" I smiled and started the car.

"Ok. First, we go drop off the dogs, Next, we go to Chick-Fil-A and eat. Last, I go to Starbucks and get my coffee. Then we'll start the long drive." The girls nodded and Avia put in her headphone and started drawing. Emmi started playing on her phone and Char started vlogging.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye mom!" I smiled as Charles hugged his mom.

"Bye Char. Bye girls! Oh Addisyn, I want you to have this." I walked over to her and she gave me a necklace.

"W-wow...its beautiful. Miss. I-I can't possibly take this from you."

"Yes you can and that's because I'm giving it to you. Also, take this. Give it to Char only when something happens to me. Please. Promise me that." I looked into her eyes and nodded.

"I promise." She gave me a white envelope and a little, black, velvet box.

"Thank you, Addisyn." I nodded and hugged her.

"You welcome."

"I'll see you guys in January!"

"Bye Grandma!"

"See you soon Grandma!" I smiled as I got in the car and started it.

"Ready guys?"

"Hey!"

"We still have all those stops!" I laughed as I nodded.

"Let's go then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys! Wake up! We're here!" I laughed as they all groaned and sat up. It was 1 in the morning and Avia was not a morning person. By the way, did I mention that we left Florida at 9 in the morning? Ugh!

"Where are we mom?"

"We're at my apartment. I had it when I used to live here." Emmi nodded and started getting out.

"How many rooms?"

"3. So you girls each get your own and me and your father will share one." Avia smiled and got her bag, sketchbook and phone.

"Let's go. Cause I'm tired and haven't slept at all."

"I'll take the things in. You go on to bed Ad."

"You sure?"

"Yea the girls will help me. Go on and sleep."

"Thanks babe." I walked over to kiss him and Avia and Emmi both groaned. I giggled and walked up to my apartment.

I opened the door and smiled.

"Just how I left it." The walls in the main room were a dark gray and had black decorations all around. The first bedroom(which was Emmi's) had a lime green with aqua polka dots. It was more of a "normal" teenager bedroom.

The next room was Avia's. It was purple with blue stripes. Her room was more of a young adult type of room. It had a few of my old black guitars in it and Emmi's had my black drum kit.

Lastly, was me and Charles' room. It was black and had red stripes. It had my newer guitars, my mikes, and doubled as my recording studio. I used to record a whole bunch of stuff back in the day, but since I moved with Charles. I kept it a secret until he found out.

I stripped down my clothes and put on a large T-shirt. I slipped under the covers and just heard someone come in the room.

"Night mom."

"Night momma." I smiled and heard someone walk in. They came around to my side of he bed an kissed my head.

"Night babe. Love you." I smiled.

"Love you too Char." He kissed my head and walked out, leaving me alone in the dark. I stared off into space and slowly drifted off...