5|| no sight

Cassandra was so pissed she couldn't get out of this. How could he have known she was there? How did he know her full legal name? What problem does he have with her? There was so many questions streaming through her head. Kelton had to be speeding so fast she didn't even have a gauge for it. She knew nearly nothing about the area other than The Black Diamond, and the pig she was there to get. Cassandra was so thrown by her change of circumstances that she couldn't even think about what her next step should be. 

"So you're with Luke, right Cassie?" Reid prompted from beside me. Oh, it would be so nice if my hands weren't literally tied right now. She very obviously forced her sweetest smile. 

"As I already told you idiots," Reid made a move to hit her but stopped, "I. Don't. Work. For. Anyone." Cassandra was so done with them. 

Kelton nearly flipped the car sliding into what looked like the driveway of a million-dollar, domestic office compound. Very average looking buildings with posh, overpriced cars parked about. This was either home to some affluent lawyers or punk kids that think they run the mafia. 

"Get her out but don't hurt her. I don't need to hear her to complain about a broken nail," Kelton grumbled as he cut the engine. The boys stepped out and Reid came around to carry Cassandra since they're so scared of a little girl that they tied her feet. So cautious, for what? She thought. It's not like she was even here for them. 

As they moved in the dark, Cassandra noticed Reid had a little more brawn to him than his slender figure let on. Neither of the boys were starved, definitely not Kelton, but they aren't intimidating as rumors suggested. She was truly underwhelmed by their presence. Kelton unlocked a door and waited for the one being carried and the carrier to pass through before shutting it and locking and dead bolting it behind them. The halls were dark, barely lit, save for a  bright light around the corner. It was pretty nice inside. Not to Cassandra's taste, too white, too corporate, weirdly floral. Reid dropped her on an oversized accent chair in the lit room. This is actually an office building. Not fit for two kids running a gang at all. Aren't they supposed to be the worst in Texas?