atardecer rojo

after mel gives me his stupid proposal i see elvira and sit next to her.
"hey beautiful. you think about what i said?" i ask her.
"tony it's been only hours. plus did you forget about her?"
𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝. 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩. 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭
"hey, that dont matter."
"montana. go get your own girl." frank yaps comin to the table.
"i am frank."
"no no, go do it somewhere else."

tony doesnt move a finger.
"montana i am giving you orders! now!" fank yells
"orders? your giving me orders? frank, the only thing that gives me orders in this world is balls. okay?"
"balls? oh yeah? lets go."
frank leaves but ernie waits. elvira finally gets it and slides out of the seat next to tony in the booth.
"when will you learn. elvira when will you learn." tony says in annoyance.
manny sits down with him as they both take their attention off of them and into the crowd. in the few seconds he scanned the crowd he spotted gina.
"ay manny, you think thas really gina? and whos that girl wit' er, eh if it is." tony asks
"yes it is her mane' and the girl wit' er is the other girl that lived with you guys." manny answers.

i gulp down my scotch n lean on the seat and i still lookin over at gina. tha guy she with works for lugo manny says. piece of chit'.

"lets go dance mane' theres some pretty ladies" manny urges as he gets up.
tony just sits down not getting up but his eyes catch a glimpse of her. but it was actually her. he gets up from his seat and catches up to manny.
"hey mane' thought you didn't wanna dance" manny teases.
"change of mind aye'"
-
"gina spin!" i exclaim spinning her.
fernando grabs her hand spinning her away to himself
"no no nooo" i laugh
felix spins me to him and i politely decline excusing myself to the bathroom. i walk up the steps and turn to the bathrooms direction. as the sign appears i walk faster but a hand on my shoulder stops me.
"𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐲?"
-
"is actually you huh." tony scoffs.
"watching me, tony? real classic."
"te alteras si te digo que si?" tony says picking up my hand and kissing it.
all it took was that and he knew. i had accepted him back.

again.
—————
366 words