ch.3

And i hug v and v hug me back and i hold v hand and v hold my hand and we walk in pool lobby and we put in the water and we swimming and v touch my breast and i said to v" let it did,v." And v said to me" sure,honey." And i grab v hand and we get out of the pool and v take off my swimming top and v lay me down on the chair and i take off v swimming short and v take off my swimming bottom and he had his dick inside and i said to v" fuck me so hard,v." And v said to me" i will,honey." And i said to v" can you lick my pussy ,v." And v said to me" sure,honey." And v start to lick my pussy and i moan and i said to v" fast, fast,fast,v and i love you,v." And v said to me" i will go faster ,honey and i love you too,honey." And v squeeze my breast and v said to me" can you lick my dick and ride me ,honey." And i said to v" sure,v." And v lay down on the chair and i start to suck v dick and v moan and i still suck v dick and v moan louder and i top of v and i ride on him and i bounce on him and v moan louder louder and i said to v" i love you,v." And v said to me" i love you too,honey." And i kiss v on his lip and v kiss me on my lip and i smile at v and v smile back at me and i hug v and v hug me back and i said to v" v." And v said to me" what ,honey." And i said to v" can we tour the hotel why now, v." And v said to me" sure,honey." And we done have our sex and we put on our swimming suit and we get up from the chair and we walk out of the pool lobby and i hold v hand and v hold my hand and i said to v" i love you,v." And v said to me" i love you too,honey." And i kiss v on his lip and v kiss me on my lip and i smile at v and v smile back me and i hug v and v hug me back and i hold v hand and v hold my hand and i said to v" the hotel is creep,v." And v said to me" i know ,honey." And i said to v" i love you,v." And v said to me" i love you too,honey." And i kiss v on his lip and v kiss me on my lip and i smile at v and v smile back at me and i hug v and v hug me back and i hold v hand and v hold my hand and we walk back to our hotel room and we walk in our clothes and we change our swimming suit to our clothe and i said to v" i love you,v." And v said to me" i love you too,honey." And i kiss v on his lip and v kiss me on my lip and i smile at v and v smile back at me and i hug v and v hug me back and i said to v" what we doing today why now, v." And v said to me " we watch TV why now,honey." And i said to v" sure,v." And we sit down on the bed and v turn on the TV and i said to v " i love you,v." And v said to me" i love you too,honey." And i kiss v on his lip and v kiss me on my lip and i smile at v and v smile back at me and i hug v and v hug me back and v touch my tight and i blush at v and v blush back at me and i said to v" i love you,v." And v said to me" i love you too,honey." And i kiss v on his lip and v kiss me on my lip and i smile at v and v smile back at me and i hug v and v hug me back and i hold v hand and v hold my hand and it was lunch i am hungry and i said to v" v." And v said to me" what ,honey." And i said to v" i am hungry,v." And v said to me" sure,honey." And i take my blood sugar and v call room service and i said to v " i love you,v." And v said to me" i love you too,honey." And i kiss v on his lip and v kiss me on his lip and i smile at v and v smile back at me and i hug v and v hug me back and i hold v hand and v hold my hand .