ch.6

And i hold v hand and v hold my hand and we start to walk in the hallway and i said to v" i love you,v." And v said to me" i love you too,honey."  And i kiss v on his lip and v kiss me on my lip and i smile at v and v smile back at me and i hug v and v hug me back and i hold v hand and v hold my hand and i said to v'v." And v said to me" what ,honey." And i said to v" can we go to lobby ,v and can we have sex tonight,v." And v said to me" sure,honey." And we walk in the lobby and i said to v" the lobby is biggest,v." And v said to me" yes,honey." And i said to v" i love you,v." And v said to me" i love you too,honey." And i kiss v on his lip and v kiss me on my lip and i smile at v and v smile back at me and i hug v and v hug me back and i hold v hand and v hold my hand and i said to v" you are handsome husband in the whole world,v." And v said to me" thank you ,honey and you are pretty wife ,honey." And i said to v" welcome,v and thank you,v." And v said to me " welcome,honey." And someone watch us and i said to v" v." And v said to me" what,honey." And i said to v" someone watch us why now,v." And v said to me" let go why now, honey." And i said to v" sure,v."And i said to v" i love you ,v." And v said to me" i love you too,honey." And i kiss v on his lip and v kiss me on my lip and i smile at v and v smile back at me and i hug v and v hug me back and i hold v hand and v hold my hand and i said to v" v." And v said to me" what,honey." And i said to v" where we go to,v." And v said to me" secret ,honey." And i said to v" sure,v." And i hold v hand and v hold my hand and we went empty room and v touch my pussy and i said to v" fuck me so hard,v." And i take off v shirt and v take off my shirt and bra and v lift me up and v lay me down on the ground and v take off my pant and underwear and i take off v pant and underwear and he had his dick inside me and i said to v" can you lick my pussy and squeeze my breast,v." And v said to me" sure,honey." And v start to lick my pussy and moan and v still lick my pussy and moan louder and v start to fuck me and moan louder and v said to me" can you ride me and suck on my dick,honey." And i said to v" sure,v." And i top of v and i ride on him and i bounce on him and v moan and i still fuck v and v moan louder and i said to v" i love you,v." And v said to me" i love you too,honey ." And i said to v" can we have sex again tonight ,v." And v said to me" sure, honey and let make a baby together, honey." And i said to v" sure,v." And i kiss v on his lip and v kiss me on my lip and i smile at v and v smile back at me and i hug v and v hug me back and we done have sex and we put back our clothes and we get up from the ground and we walk out of the room and i hold hand and v hold my hand and i said to v" i love you,v." And v said to me" i love you too,honey." And i kiss v on his lip and v kiss me on my lip and i smile at v and v smile back at me and i hug v and v hug me back and i hold v hand and v hold my hand and v touch my ass.