Crybaby

Thank you for reading this I'll update about once or twice a week or more,

Third person: After joining on the field trip to Savannah, they have been stuck together but after that Ashlyn started bonding with them, she actually seems to care. They walk into the graveyard, "So what now?" Ashlyn asked, "I guess we do our own thing?" Taylor suggested. Everyone nodded in agreement, Ashlyn laying on floor on her phone, Aiden playing cards with Tyler, Taylor talking to Ben, And lastly Logan reading a book, about Greek mythology.

As time past their shift happened, still in the bus they talked about finals.
The next day, Ashlyn waited at her usual spot waiting for Aiden. He never arrived, Taylor told her at lunch, "Aiden was talking to some girl" Ashlyn stared blankly at Taylor "odd" Ashlyn muttered. Aiden was never the type to just do something like that. Ashlyn couldn't stop thinking about that, Aiden didn't talk to her the whole day. Ashlyn needed a break, she didn't show up to the graveyard until she had her shift. Ashlyn acted happy but she wasn't she was hurt, Ashlyn felt she was over reacting, she couldn't stop her thinking. Tears burned in her eyes, she tried hard not to cry but she just couldn't. She didn't want so much attention from crying so she ran out the bus and climbed the wall, the red sky shined beautifully over her. Ashlyn sat there crying to herself, she never thought she would cry over something so small. She didn't like crying either. Ashlyn thought that crying was pathetic, she had to stay strong she couldn't show her emotions like that to others.

Meanwhile at the bus

Aiden's POV: I met the nicest girl today! She was so kind! I think Ashlyn would love her, wait where even is Ashlyn? I haven't talked to her or seen her all day, I forgot about her. This is bad pretty bad. She's probably mad at me! I'm gonna head out the bus maybe she just left to think? I don't know!

Ashlyn's POV: Ashlyn heard footsteps due to her sensitive hearing, she tried to clear up her face, so nobody would see her like that, she can't let anybody see here like that, it embarrassing. "Ash you up there?", "yeah." " I want to talk to you!" " Talk to me about what?" Aiden climbed the wall, my face hasn't cleared up I really don't want him to see me like this. "Ash, what happened why are you crying?" Do I have to respond? I feel like crying again. "I um," I can't even say a word without crying, frick... I'm crying. Why right now. "Uh Ash it's okay you don't have to tell me, it's okay" Aiden hugs me, I'm kinda glad he did I need a hug. "thanks..." still hugging, "No problem Ash!"

🫶🏻

I love these two, next one will be Tyler and Logan

Next song is dollhouse

Cya!