[Episode 21: Queen Z]

[one by one waking up]

Leon: "Song-ji, time?"

Song-ji: "About 2 ½ hours."

Seo-jun: "We should use this time to practice our abilities."

[everyone practicing their own stuff]

*flash rumble*

[the ground shaking from the roof]

Kira: "Is it time?"

Song-ji: "That's impossible, there is still 2 hrs left unless... we only have 2 hrs to defeat–"

Zombie: *gagh graa*

*flash* [Warning: defeat the queen zombie and her minions.]

Elias: "I hear them coming." [worried]

Fuyumi: [Activating frozen prison/ freezes the entire hallway] I think I'm starting to get the hang of things.

Leon: "Everyone to the rooftop!"

Queen zombie: [voice echoing loudly] "Who dares to disturb my home?"

Kira: "Looks like Queeny here, isn't too happy we trespassed."

Kira: I was planning on using this last, but I see this is not the case.

Kira: [pop-up-reality warping: domino* expanse 30 ft/ 9.14] "I'm sorry guys, but I'll be taking her on my own... Leon."

Leon: "I know, Don't worry."

[her friends appearing on the second floor where they were sleeping]

Queen zombie: "So we finally meet. So where are the rest of your friends, huh? Were they too scared to fight?!"

Kira: "No, I just had them do something more useful than wasting their time entertaining you."

Queen Zombie: "Ah ha, big talk for someone who's a lone. Let's see if you can get past my henchman."

Kira: "Listen old hag! I'm gonna make you wish that I never cross your path again. And when I'm done, your minions will know that it's race is done–"

Queen zombie: [opening portals: 2 headed (10ft) zombies emerging]

Kira: [henchman towering over her] "Oh, this will be fun. Mm Ah ah ah ahahahah ha ha!"

[back down to the others]

Elias: [ear's twitching] The zombies are coming towards us! And it's not just a few either."

Kira: [earpiece] "You guys listening? Take care of the one coming up from the stairs, not let them get up here."

Leon: "What about you, do you need a hand?"

Kira: "Go with them and make sure they're safe no matter what."

[Leon heading down to them]

Kira: Damn! I guess it's time to use it. Damien, you better be right about this. [activating Dominio] * Domain

[meanwhile the others]

Song-ji: [building a drone] "This drone will follow you and Elias as you go down stairs."

Fuyumi: "So let me get this straight, you want Elias and me to stop them from coming to us?"

Song-ji: "Since Elias's abilities allow him to be flexible he'll be taking the lead. Just stop anything from advancing."

Leon: "What about me?"

Song-ji: "You will stay here with me to make sure they don't get past us, and distract her."

[back to the Boss]

Kira: "Please do, entertain me." [invisible shield activated]

Queen Zombie: "See if you can get past this." [Black Death]

Kira: [Black Death hits her right on and falls to the ground] *Argu!*

Queen Zombie: "Here I thought you were going to put up a fight, now I see that I was wrong. How boring."

Kira: "Oh really? And what makes you so interesting?" [gets up]

Queen Zombie: "What?!"

Kira: Ow, that hurt more than what I anticipated.

Queen Zombie: "How come you're not dead?!"

Kira: "Did you actually think you killed me? This is my power, domino. It allows me to manipulate reality to my advantage . Unfortunately for you, your zombies are at my mercy."

Queen Zombie: "I was sure I'd hit you?! What rank are you?"

Kira: "Wouldn't you like to know."

Queen Zombie: "You little prick!"

Kira: "Since you'll die soon I'll tell you... Would you believe me if I said E rank?"

Queen Zombie: "You foolish human!"

Kira: [drawing upon her newfound abilities - mimicry completed] *fwesh* "Now that I have copied your henchman, each as formidable as the originals. I can control even the undead just like you."

Queen Zombie: *tsk* "Don't just stand there..." [commanding her zombies] "attack!!"

[battlefield erupts into chaos as the copies clash with the real henchmen]

[End Of Episode 21]