Leaving

I was waiting by the car while my mom was putting our bags in and all I could think about was our final goodbye " what would I say " how would I tell him. " Then I just put my headphones in my ears to take my mind off it so my favorite song came on " Missio x I Run To You " . All I could think about was Marcus I kept wondering if he would come because he said he would but maybe he lied to me . I couldn't just jump to conclusions though because he promised and he said he would never break his promise so I just pushed pass that . Yesterday we went to the beach in the evening because we both like to watch the sunset plus it was our last day together and Marcus surprised me with a ring from Gales Jewelry Shop and He Said '' I don't want you to forget about me ever I love you to the moon and back . I Started crying and he grabbed my face and kissed me so calm and romantic and we was walking and talking about our memories and it felt so peaceful. Now that I'm leaving I felt even more worse because I'm leaving the person I love and it hurts so much but I have to leave. The College that I'm going to is in Connecticut and he's going to Harvard. Two different places in one we couldn't risk the long distance . My mom was done putting the bags in the car and She Said '' Okay I'm Done I'll be waiting in the car until your ready '' and she walked to the other side and got in the car. All my friends were staring at me running to me hugging me telling me they'll miss me . I felt loved at the moment but I wanted to be loved by someone else which was Marcus . So I walked away from my friends towards my side of the car and as soon as I opened the door Marcus came running out the building door and He Said '' Wait Maria Don't Go Yet '' And I felt a smile appear on my face along with some tears. I Got out the car and ran towards him and I jumped in his arms. All I could say to him was '' I love you '' I love you '' over and over again and then He noticed that I was crying . He wiped my tears and Said '' I love you so much we'll see each other soon I promise and then he grabbed my face and kissed me . All in my mind was '' Being With Him '' Being With Him '' repeating so many times in my head . I realized how much I loved this boy and i didn't want to let him go but i thought about his promise and I just felt so happy . So we stopped kissing because my friends was watching us one of them yelled so loud '' Awwww there so cute '' we both laughed and we walked towards the car . He Opened the door for me and I got in . I looked him straight in the eyes and I said '' I love you so much Marcus '' And He said '' I love you to the moon and back with the stars all over . I kissed him one last time And I said my final goodbye and my mom drove off from the building . I turned around to see him standing in the street waving towards me and I waved back and suddenly I just felt half of my heart disappear ...