INFORMATION

This is a crossover book. It is the vampire diaries x the marvel cinematic universe. 

For this book I want the vampire diaries to take place at the same time that it does originally, which is 2009. The timeline from Avengers to Endgame is 11 years. So Avengers now takes place in 1996 instead of 2012. Everything will be the same, technology is just very advanced. 

There is a gap year of 2 years after Endgame to season 1 of the Vampire Diaries.

This book will be split into 13 acts. 

Act 1: Avengers

Act 2: Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Act 3: Avengers: Age of Ultron

Act 4: Captain America: Civil War

Act 5: Black Widow

Act 6: Avengers: Infinity War

Act 7: Avengers: Endgame

Act 8: The Vampire Diaries (1,2)

Act 9: WandaVision

Act 10: The Vampire Diaries (3,4,5)

Act 11: The Originals (1,2)

Act 12: The Falcon and The Winter Soldier

Act 13: The Originals (3,4,5)

There is some overlapping during the later acts so she will have already gone through seasons of the vampire diaries or the originals and then it will be an act on one of the MCU. 

WandaVision takes place the year of Endgame, in my fic it takes place 4 years after. As TFATWS takes place a little later than a year as well. 

The timeline is a little confusing I apologize. It won't matter too much in the book though. 

Maya has two main love interests but there will be points where she isn't with anyone. I want this story to be mainly focused on her and her life not a specific love interest. With that being said, she does end with a love interest. 

TW: Abuse, alcoholism, mature topics, anger issues, PTSD, flashbacks, and violence. 

I will try to put up a warning on the chapters with heavy topics.