Honor In Our Blood

The Demigod Finally Arrived To The City And Hitched His Horse Outside Of Tormod's House Before He Knocked On The Norse Mercenary's Door.

After Waiting A Long Time, Tormod Opened The Door Before He Said "Miss Me Already?" As Kohn Said "Tormod...My Mentor And I Need Your Help."

Tormod Said "Well, I May Or May Not Have Been A Sword-For-Hire At One Point. What Do You Need?" 

As Kohn Said "We Have To Infiltrate The City Of Kosmas To Duel With The High Guardian There..."

The Norse Mercenary's Eyes Widened Before He Said "Forget It. I'm Out." As Tormod Walked Back Inside, Kohn Followed And Said "Wait! Tormod!" 

Before Tormod Said "I Didn't Come All This Way Just To Get Killed Off By The High Guardian Of The City Of Kosmas!"

Kohn Said "Hear Us Out! We Have A Plan!" As Tormod Said "No Plan Is Worth That Risk! The City Of Kosmas Has The Best Warriors, Man Or Beast, In The Region! We'll Be Brutalized, Tortured, And Sold To Pirates!"

The Demigod Said "Not If We Sneak Into The Palace And Demand A Duel With The High Guardian!" A Long Moment Of Silence Passed Before Tormod Pointed At Kohn And Said "Why's Facing This Bastard So Important To You?"

A Long Moment Of Silence Passed Before Kohn Said "Because Kalen, The High Guardian Of The City Of Kosmas...He...He's Pissed At Me Because My Uncle Killed His Father."

Tormod Said "What? Why Would Your Uncle Kill Kalen's Father?" As Kohn Said "I Don't Know...I Guess He Thought Of It As A Mercy Killing." The Norse Mercenary Said "But Mercy For What?"

Kohn Said "Who Knows...All I Do Know, Is Kalen Wants Me Dead. So, We Infiltrate The City. Find Kalen, Challenge Him To A Duel To Let Me Live In Peace, And That'll Stop Him From Going To War With Skyrim...Hopefully"

The Norse Mercenary Said "Do You Think Kalen'd Risk Going To War With Skyrim To Capture You?" 

Before The Demigod Said "If His Reputation Is Factual, He'd Be Willing To Trade His Armies To The Aldmeri Dominion If It Mean I Was Chained Up In His Dungeon."

Tormod Said "Gods. Alright, Say I'm...Considering Being Interested In Hearing You Out, What's Our Plan?" 

Kohn Said "Kalen Has Armies Of The Best Soldiers From The Strongest Species...Warriors, Assassins, Hybrids Of All Types...All Raised And Trained To Fight For His Kingdom. We're Not Going Through The Front Gates...We Gotta Sneak Our Way In And Find Kalen Alone. We Gather Some Of Our Best Fighters To Deal With Any Complications Once We're Inside."

A Long Moment Of Silence Passed Before Tormod Said "So...We're Not Launching An Assault, We're Sneaking In And Picking Off The Stick Fighters?" 

As The Demigod Said "Ja." Tormod Said "Okay...How Many Fighters We Got?"

Kohn Said "None Yet, Your The First One I Was Hoping To Recruit." Before Tormod Said "Forget It. This Plan Sucks." 

The Demigod Said "I'm Gonna Ask The Jarl To Spare Two Or Three Of His Knights, I Know A Khajit Over By Windhelm...I Might Be Able To Train Him A Bit...He's Good Under Pressure."

The Norse Mercenary Said "A Few Knights And A Khajiit That's Probably Never Held A Sword In His Life? Did I Say This Plan Sucks? Because It Does!" 

Kohn Said "Listen! You And Me Are Great Fighters, My Friend Has Useful Abilities, I've Seen The Jarl's Troops Help Fend Off A Dragon. We Got This!"

A Very Long Moment Of Silence Passed Before Tormod Bit His Lip And Looked Up As He Said "Dritt. Alright Fine, Fuck It. Let's Go, I'll Drive."

Three And A Half Hours Later, The Duo Arrived At The Khajiit Village Before They Stopped And Dismounted.