Now that's entertainment pt. 2

After the 4 arrived at the hotel, they all just did their own thing. Vaggie was trying to relax so she can release stress, Charlie looked mournful and upset about how it went at the news station, Kayla sat next to Vaggie and went on her phone.

Kayla looked up at her phone to see Angel trying to cheer up Charlie, but it didn't work out and it made Charlie leave. Angel looked upset that he caused it, but shrugged it off.

Kayla was looking at some of her family photos that were on her phone. She had a monotone glance at all of them. Seeing them all happy and smiling together.

Kayla sheds a tear, but tries to act positive so she hides it.

"You okay, kid?" Angel asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just really worried for Charlie." Kayla said.

"We all are worried for Charlie, she's gonna be okay." Vaggie said, reassuring the teen girl.

"Hey Vaggie." Charlie called out.

"What?" Vaggie asked, exasperatedly.

"The radio demon is at the door." Charlie said with a worried grin.

"What?!" Vaggie said, jumping out of the couch in shock.

"Uh, who?" Kayla and Angel said.

"What should I do?" Charlie worried.

"Well, don't let him in." Vaggie said.

Charlie looks at the door and opens it anyway.

"May I speak now?" The radio demon asked with a smile.

"You may." Charlie said, but was token by surprise by the radio demon's presence.

"Alastor, pleasure to be meeting you sweetheart! Quite a pleasure! Excuse my sudden visit, but I saw your fiasco in a picture show. And I just couldn't help but resist, what a performance! Why, I haven't been entertained since the stocking market crash of 1929. Ha haha! So many orphans." Alastor's rant was cut off by Vaggie point her spear against his neck.

"Hold it right there! Carbon hijo de perra. I know your game and I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone here, you pompous cheesy talk show, shitlord." Vaggie threatened as Angel and Kayla stood there confused.

"Dear, if I wanted to hurt anyone here, I would have done so already." Alastor said as he shows his demon form shocking the two girls.

"No, I came here cause I want to help." Alastor said, back with a happy tone.

The girlfriends stood there confused, "Say what now?" Charlie said in confusion.

"Help. Hello testing, testing." Alastor said to his mic.

"Well I heard you loud and clear!" The mic responded.

"You want to help with?" Charlie asked.

"This ridiculous thing you're trying to do! This hotel! I want to help you run it." Alastor said, teleporting behind the 2 girls.

"Buuuut why?" Charlie asked confused.

"Hahaha, why does anyone do anything? Sheer, absolute boredom! I've lacked inspiration for decades. My work became mundane, lacking focus," Alastor says as he then shoves Vaggie, "aimless! I've come to crave a new form of entertainment! Hahaha!"

"Does getting into a fistfight with a reporter count as entertainment...?" Charlie asked.

"Hahaha! It's the purest kind, my dear: Reality! True passion! After all, the world is a stage and the stage is a world of entertainment." Alastor said with a grin.