Chapter 10 'Gabriel'

1 year after

Lizzie's pov:

- So, are they just going here for a vacation? - I entered my father's office and heard my brother's question.

- Who? 

I sat in front of my father, sending a quick nod to everyone else in the room. 

- Gabriel Guerra, son of Carl Guerra, the boss of Castile. - My father answered. 

- Spain? Why is he here?

- He will be here in two weeks with his brother-in-law, who is his right hand because even they understand that the mafia is not a place for women. - Alberto Ricco said and looked at my father. 

That old fucking bullshit, who can sit here just because of the respect for my grandfather. 

- Do I have to remind you who gave birth to you? I don't think that it was your father, Alberto. So stop talking shit about my place in the mafia or I will have your tongue in 3 seconds, capisci(it. - understand)?

- Don't worry, Bella (it. - beautiful). I know about it, furthermore, your father even let your gorgeous mama be part of our business too. But you, women,  are following your heart while men follow their minds.  

- I don't have a heart, Alberto. - I smirked and showed up my knife. - The only thing I have is just my family but guess what? My family is THE MAFIA. 

- We will take them as our guests as long as they won't show their paws. This is my territory and none of them will do something without my notice or they will die. - My dad stood up and everyone else did the same but me. - We are done.

Dad's eyes lay on me when everybody left the room except me and my brothers with cousins and Leo. 

- What? - I smiled.

- You are gonna be the reason for my death, mia principessa. - Dad sat down on his seat and covered his face dramatically.

- Hey, how about me? - Mama's voice echoed from nowhere in the room. 

- How? - Dante was too stunned to finish his question because our mom showed up behind my father's seat. 

- You guys...? - David smirked and we began laughing.

- Stop it, now! - Father was trying to calm us down but Leo and Mark were already lying on the floor holding for their stomachs. 

- Can I ask for one more sibling? This time better a sister. - I smiled and got a side-eye from my father, while Mama was trying to hold her smile. She sat on her husband's lap and his hands held her waist. 

- No more kids. I have you, these are enough for me to handle. - Dad kissed Mama's neck and I melted. After all these years of marriage, they are still in love like they were 20 years ago. 

- OK, kids. Calm down or I will believe that you all are still virgins. - Mother's voice became serious and Dad smirked.

- Ok, ok. We are calm now, right Leo? - Mark looked at my uncle, who was trying to keep his laughter but his face was so funny that even Dante smirked.

- You look like a potato, dude. - My brother commented and a new wave of laughing filled the room. 

- Get out of my office, now! - Dad shouted and we ran away, still giggling like we were 5. 

Dinner

My mom had gathered all our big family together tonight so after my routine at the gym and swimming pool, I took a shower and dressed up in a nice flower dress that I bought recently in Paris. 

- Hey, girl. Look at his. - David just entered my room with his laptop.

- Knocking?

- For dummies. - He gave me a smirk and put his device on my make-up table. - Look what I found. 

He showed me the website of one of these yellow press where I was pictured with some man behind me and the article says: "The first heir of Magini-Diamond family was spotted on a date with her old friend from the dance academia"

- Really? - I smirked. - This is bullshit. 

- I know, but the main interesting part is here. "The cold princess found her only true love after a such heartbreaking cancelation of her wedding with a famous..." - David didn't finish the sentence but I got it. - You know what, just laugh. It's just for fun. 

- Come here, you little monkey. I'm gonna teach some behavior. - I closed my arms around his neck and we fell on my bed, playful fighting. 

- Mama, those two dummies are fighting again, which one I should kill first? - Dante's voice echoed in my space and now the three of us were fighting on my bed. 

- How old are you, guys? 8? - My Dad showed up in the door frame with my mom beside him, she looked stunning in her beige dress and that long curly hair. 

- Not, but I am not sure about them. - I got up and fixed my dress. - How do I look?

- You are the pure perfection, sweetheart. - Mama took my hand and we went downstairs. 

- Hey, sweety. - Grandma held me tight and  Katy kissed my forehead. 

- You are so beautiful, Lizzie. - She commented and then I went to my grandfather, who was sitting on the couch with my uncles and discussing something. 

- What is the topic of your lecture to these dummies? - I smiled and placed a kiss on his cheek. 

- How to not kill those Spanish rats. - Uncle Klaus said and I sat between him and my Uncle Nick, who already started to play with my hair. 

- I can help you. - I smirked and my father's hands were placed on my shoulders.

- No, mia principessa. We are on good terms now, - He said to us and then to the other side of the room, definitely looking at the boys, - and I hope it will not change shortly. Did you hear me, soldiers?

- Yes, yes, captain! - David answered and I laughed. 

- Who knew that my youngest was gonna be the copy of you two? 

- Well, family bond and everything like that, you know. - Nickolas smirked and Klaus joined him.

- I am lucky with my youngest then, - Uncle Matteo looked at my father who nodded, - but not with the oldest one, who is a copy of Klaus. 

- It is our family thing. - He gave us a shark smile.

- Do you mean craziness or troublemaker? - My grandfather asked.

- All combined. - My mom's voice echoed. - Dinner is ready, who will sit the last gonna clean all the dishes!

The evening promised to be funny...

Hello, angels!

Thank you for reading and voting! I would like to know if you like this chapter.

Have a good day!