Chapter 11 'Italian Pentagon'

2 weeks later

Lizzie's pov:

- So they are gonna stay here? In our house? - I was going downstairs to the library with Dante beside me. 

- Yes. Dad said that it's better to keep them around in case of some "situations". - He smirked and we entered the hall, where our mom was ordering a dinner for tonight. 

- Hi, sweetheart. - She hugged me. - Hi, baby. - Then she hugged Dante.

- Mama. - My sibling rolled his eyes and I giggled. Mama still calls him a 'baby' and David a 'monkey'. 

- So everything is ready? - I asked and got a nod.

- Yep. We need only to wait for them, they will arrive around 5. Your uncles and Katy will be here also. Also, I was talking with Mary and your grandfather, they said hello. 

- I called Grandad yesterday and he was telling me about his new partnership with Ukrainians. He is very satisfied. 

- Well, russians are uncontrolled now and we always had some 'accidents' with them, so I hope it will work up. - My brother commented and we nodded. 

- Ok, mama. We are in the library, need to find some information about one rat. Call us, when they will be here. - I kissed my mom's cheek and went to the room full of books and the last technology devices starting from monitor with AI and ending up with Playstation for my brothers. 

- Let's start! - Dante said and we started our research. 

A few hours later...

I was hearing the cars entering our territory and Dante knocked to my room.

- Can I come in? 

- Yes.

He opened the door and I saw all my boys' band there. 

- Hello guys! - I smirked and they smiled.

- You look stunning. - Leo commented.

- Like always. - Mark added.

I just smiled and grabbed David's hand. 

We were all in black. The boys were in black shirts with the same color pants, while I chose a black midi dress with an open back and some silver jewelry. With my heels on I was still small around them. 

We went downstairs and the first that I noticed was those grey eyes. The tall muscular man was standing near my father looking straight into my eyes. 

- Let me introduce to you, my oldest daughter, Elizabeth. - My father smiled at me and took my hand. - This is Gabriel Guerra, boss of Castile. 

- Nice to meet you. - I gave a polite smile. 

- All pleasure is mine, Elizabeth. - Gabriel smirked slightly and turned to my brother's side. 

- Dante, - My father continued. - David, Mark, Flavio, Leo. 

- "Italian Pentagon". - He firmly said and turned to the man standing behind him. - This is my consigliere Teodor. 

- So, if everyone met each other, I think it's a good time for dinner. You must be tired from a long flight. Here. - My mom interrupted the silence and I saw my father's eyes on her with a light thankful smile. 

We went to the dining room, where everything was already ready. 

- It's better to be prepared. - Mark murmured and I nodded.