XXV - 25 KAZUKI ENZO VILLACROSS POV 2

KAZUKI ENZO VILLACROSS
POINT OF VIEW PART 2

My relationship with Aquila has never been a problem, sometimes I would pick her up whenever she and her fellow dance members have a practice and sometimes I would send her food to their department. Even though I'm very busy as a medtech and SSG President, I still find a way to be with her or take her out at least once in a while. But the day came that I was afraid of, I know it's not easy to become a doctor but that's my dream so even though it's hard I have to endure it, I hardly have time with her because of my laboratory exams and I always pray that she won't give up on me, that I hope even if I don't have time with her, she will be able to understand me and my chosen field.

It's very busy at the hospital today, and I've been awake for three days without rest, I have to endure everything because if I don't, the head nurse here at the hospital will scold me. There is an accident this morning and many people were hurt because of it, even though it was not my field to bandage and treat skin wounds, I still did it because it was part of my training.

A few hours passed and my body was very tired, I leaned against a wall because I felt dizzy and my chest suddenly hurt, I couldn't breathe because of the pain until I fell to my knees.

"Why is this pain coming back? It's been five years since I was treated, why?" I muttered as I endure the pain.

I have a Heart failure, also known as congestive heart failure, this develops when my heart doesn’t pump enough blood for my body’s needs. This happen if when my heart can’t fill up with enough blood and is too weak to pump properly. My doctor said I needed surgery, but I'm not ready! That's why they only need to give me pain killers.

I am asking for help because of the pain I felt, fortunately my doctor, Doc Echavez, saw me right away, he is the one who has been taking care of me since I was a child and he is also the one who checks me up every time I can't breathe or I'll have a heart attack.

I was in the hospital for two days, I didn't tell Aquila because I didn't want her to worry about me, but in those two days I also had to make up the time I was absent from the internship so I could catch up with the time we needed to get before the end of the semester. I lost more and more time for Aquila, sometimes we see each other but she is often angry with me. I understand because our relationship is progressing so slowly that I don't think it's going anywhere.

One night, I had a five-hour break because it's not rush hour at the hospital today, so instead of sleeping or resting, I went to Aquila because I wanted to surprise her, but when I arrived at her condo unit, she was dressed as if she was going somewhere. It's Saturday Night, and I guess it right, they will meet with her friends, I don't want to stop her because that is always their routine with her Barkadas even when we were not together, I gave her the flowers and the food I brought but she told me to take them back to my condo because she was in a hurry. This time, I wanted to understand her even though I wanted her to not leave and to stay by my side.

I was restless since Aquila left, as if something was missing in our relationship so I followed her to the Bar where they were drinking. She and her friend were very drunk especially Aquila.  When I got there, she was vomiting and dizzy so I quickly carried her and said goodbye to Ezra first.

We were quiet inside my car, she also asked for water so I gave it to her right away. A few more minutes passed and she seemed to regain her composure, she started talking and asking me about the things I lack in our relationship, she talked as if I was the only one who was wrong, as if I should put her first before my dreams. I'm starting to get angry and my chest is begins to tight again. i try to explain my side to make her understand myself.